What do you want to do today? (Ravi x Ken)

Inspired from B1A4's song What do you want to do today?

😊😊

--------------------------------------
I'm awake. Laying my back on the mattres. Both hands on the stomach while tapping my fingers on the blanket, waiting for my alarm to ring. Please go alarm now. Maybe in 5 minutes. Am I too early? I changed my position and hug one if my pillows when finally my alarm went on. I opened my eyes and smiled, looking outside the window. I sat up and turn off the alarm, 8:00am stated. I drag myself in the bathroom and brush my teeth. After, I went back to my room and get the phone placing on top of the bedside table. I went to contacts and typed 'J'. I waited a little bit and a hum stopped the rings.

'Hello Wonshik?' I heard his tired and sleepy voice on the other line.

'Hi Jaehwan, did you sleep well?'

'I was sleeping really well until you called' we both chuckled. 'That hurts. Then I will let you sleep some more.'

'I was just kidding. Have you eaten?'

'Not yet. I just woke up.'

'Okay. I'll get up now. See you later!' Jaehwan said cheerfully before hanging up.

I placed my phone down and smiled widely while waiting for what's going to happen later.

--------------------------------------

I stood around the mall where we said we should meet. My shaky hands holding a rectangular box that I bought for him. Few minutes later and Jaehwan is still not arriving. I constantly looking at my watch and on my surroundings. 'Wonshik!' I looked to my right to see a panting Jaehwan who is running towards me. 'I'm sorry. I'm late.' Jaehwan pouted. I smiled at him 'It's okay, at least you're here.' He smiled back at me and fixes his clothes that got crumpled up. 'But, what do you want to do today?' I asked him. 'Uhh, I am not sure' he laughs awkwardly and rubs his nape. 'Then follow me.' He nods and we both started walking.

Walking side my side, there is a comfortable silence that wraps us. Our hands are in a perfect distance, moving in sync. I keep on stealing glances on Jaehwan who is just dropping his normal cute innocent face. I removed the jacket I bought just recently as I feel my whole body heats up and my heart beats really fast. I'm nervous. I'm excited. I feel embarrass. What should I say? What should we do?' I once again looks at him and my heart is beating crazily when our eyes came in contact. How I wish I could just kiss you right here, right now. Will you kiss back?'
--------------------------------------
'Do you want to watch a film? Or eat somewhere? Or play?' I asked him as we reached the top floor of the mall where all the possible activities surrounds us. Jaehwan looked around him and his eyes stop at a nearby ice cream stand. 'Ice cream then?' I asked him and return me a wide smile that I always love. We walked towards the said ice cream and ordered for the both of us. As time passes by, we are having the time of our lives. We played, eat, walk around, eat while walking, nonstop chatting. 'We were so entertained that we did not notice the time, Shikkie.' Jaehwan said after checking the time on his phone. 'Really? Sorry. I let you stay late night.' I said and shove my hands in my pocket. 'What? It's alright! I had a really great time with you.' I smiled and I could feel my cheeks heat up. 'Okay then. I'll walk you home.' He nods and we head outside the mall.

We were walking and Jaehwan is the only talking, but my mind focuses on somewhere else. Should I tell him? Should I make the first move? Or should I let him notice? I groan internally. I really don't know what to do. Why is confessing should be this hard? Unintentionally, I sighed a deep breath.

'Wonshik?' I heard him say. I looked at him immediately. 'Yes?'

'We're here already.' He softly said and I look behind him, he's right. We already arrived. 'Is there something wrong?' I shook my head. 'Nothing. You should go in now.' I said and motion him to head inside. 'You sure? Don't want to talk about it?' He looked at me with worries in his eyes. Is this my time? Should I take it or waste this? I sighed and smile at him. 'It's fine. I'm good.' He nods slowly and walk backwards away from me. 'Okay then. I'll go in now.' He said and I smiled.

Before he open the gate, I found myself sticking his back on my chest and wrapped my arms around his waist. I placed my chin on top of his shoulder and whispered in his ear 'I love you Jaehwan. For a while now. I want to start it now, you and I. Your puffed up eyes in the morning, I want to witness it each and every day.' I turn him around to face me. I was welcomed by his wide eyes. 'I love you, so much. Please don't be in love with someone else. I'll be better tomorrow than yesterday and today.' I finished my monologue and waited for him to say something. Instead, he cups my face and kiss me sweetly. Few seconds later, we parted and looked at each other.

'What do you want to do tomorrow?' Jaehwan asked.