Missing Lover (Ravi x Ken)

Six handsome men are wearing their caps and masks on - walking in one of the big malls in America. Lee Jaehwan is looking at the list he made for their basic needs carefully.

"Ravi-ah, we need to buy new toothbrush and of course toothpaste. Also shampoos and other snacks. We need to buy new underwears for you, okay Rav-" Ken stops when he sees his boyfriend, Kim Wonshik, is not paying attention to what he is saying and just talking with Hongbin and Hyuk. "Ya Ravi-ah!" Ravi immediately looks at Ken "Yes baby?" "Stop playing around and listen to me when I am talking."

"Yes baby." Ravi replied. Ken sighs and pushed the cart near N, "N hyung, do you know where I can find the shampoo? I don't understand any signs here" N points at a straight direction "I think there. Just go straight." Ken nods and left others.

10 minutes later.

Ravi is looking at his back, front, left, and right. "Hongbin-ah, did you see Ken?"

"Nope. Maybe he's around." Ravi approaches N.

"N hyung did you see Ken?"

"No."

"Oh no. What if he got lost?"

"Relax Ravi. He is just around the mall."

"Why don't you go to information booth and ask permission if you can use it? It might help finding Jaehwan." Leo spoke from behind. Ravi left the others and went to information booth, asking permission and stuff. When he was allowed, he took the microphone. "RAVI! Hello, uh, I am looking for an Asian blonde guy. He is wearing a plain white tee and a pants. He has a big nose and plump lips. He is very cute, you cannot resist his cuteness. Also, he sings really well and is really really good in bed. He has a six pack abs and his butt is really defined. Again, he is really cute that you won't believe he is a human being!" Hongbin and Hyuk massage their temples on how hopeless Ravi is right now. "Is that really how he describe a missing person?" Leo frowns.

N went to Ravi and pull him out from the booth. "Listen, I have an idea how we will find Ken. We do not have to expose ourselves in public. He will come out on his own, believe me"

"But how, N hyung?"

N smirked and look at a tall and pretty American girl. "Talk to her"

"What? I don't even know her."

"Just go, okay?" N pushing Ravi near the girl.

"Wait, what will I say?" Ravi looks at N.

"Just say Hi and introduce yourself. Now, go!" Ravi give N one more look before approaching the girl. He lightly tapped the shoulder of the girl, she looked at him immediately. Ravi pull down his mask. "H-hi.. I am VIXX's rapper Ravi." He gave her a small smile, waiting what will happen next. "Oh my gosh!!! Seriously?? I have to call my bitches. Hello girls!!! Ravi is here and he just approached me oh my gosh!!!!" Ravi felt nervous and looks at N again. "Just wait. He will be there. 3. 2.-" before he could finish his counting, they heard a loud voice coming "KIM WONSHIK!!!" Ken walks at Ravi and the girl, angrily. "1." N said, all 5 men laughed. "Woah! How did you know that would happen, hyung?" Hyuk said as they were all still laughing.

"Ken, baby." Ravi tried to calm down his boyfriend. "It's not what you are thinki--"

"How dare you Kim Wonshik! I am so stress on explaining your underwear size to the sales lady and you are here flirting with other person?! Am I not enough??" Ken said with his kenjumma tone.

"No, no baby. Let me explain.." Ravi holds Ken's right arm.

"Explain in 5 seconds!" Ken demands. "How...how can I explain in just 5 seconds?"

"That's 7 seconds. I'm leaving you." Ken walked away from Ravi, and he follows "Jaehwannie..."

"Now there will be a world war again in our dorm" Hongbin sighed. "At least we found Ken, right?" N laughs and walked to the counter with his cart.

--------------------------------------
I've been writing for RaKen many times already and I am so enjoying it 😂