You're Mine!

I started watching High Kick through the Roof just last week, and this one shot was based from one of my fave parts in the series 😂

----

"Everyone! This is my boyfriend, Kim Wonshik." young Jaehwan announced once he entered their house, dragging young Wonshik inside. "Boyfriend?!" His relatives said in unison. Jaehwan smiled proudly while nodding. "Good afternoon. My name is Kim Wonshik." Young Wonshik greeted the Lee family and gave a respectful bow. "What are you talking about Jaehwannie? You're only 7 years old." Young Jaehwan pouted at his mother's remark. "Still, he is my boyfriend. We'll just go to my room. So give us some snacks upstairs." He run up the stairs, still dragging young Wonshik.

As they reach the top of the stairs, young Hongbin went out the bathroom at the same time. Hongbin and Wonshik walks side to side, as they are both blocking their ways. Jaehwan glared at Hongbin and pushed him to the side, harshly. "What are you doing?! You're blocking his way!!" Jaehwan shouted at Hongbin. "I'm sorry.." Hongbin quietly said before running down the stairs. Wonshik looked at Hongbin one last time. "Aish! He's very stupid!" Jaehwan growled before showing his cute smile again to his lover. "Who..was that?" Wonshik quietly asked. "That's my cousin. He always get people's attention because of his good looks!" Jaehwan pouted and while crossing his arms on his chest. "Well, he has good looks tho."

"Ugh! No!!" Jaehwan shouted. "Let's just go inside. You know you're the first outsider I let to enter my room, right?" Jaehwan smiled and drag Wonshik inside.

☆☆☆

"Jaehwannie, where's your bathroom?"

"The first door you see on the left." Wonshik nods and exited the room. He opened the said door and closed it after, not entering inside. He slowly walked down the stairs and saw Hongbin sitting on the bed of his room. Wonshik knocked and pushed the door a little wider and entered before closing it again.

Hongbin looks up at him, surprised by Wonshik's presence. "Oh? You're Jaehwan hyung's boyfriend, right?"

"Yes. I am Kim Wonshik." He bows his head slightly and smiled. "What's your name?"

"Hongbin. Lee Hongbin. But, what are you doing here?" Hongbin tilts his head to his side with his cute round eyes, showing curiousity.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"W-what? I... do not have.." Hongbin softly said.

"That's great. Do you want to have one then?"

"I am not interested tho."

Wonshik placed his right hand on his heart. "Me. I can be your boyfriend. I like you the first time I saw you earlier."

"What? But you are Jaehwan hyung's boyfriend."

"I'll break up with him for you. Let me be your boyfriend." Wonshik convinces Hongbin again.

"I don't kn--"

"YA KIM WONSHIK! WHERE ARE YOU?!" They both startled at Jaehwan's voice.

"Tonight at the playground. See me there, okay? I'll be waiting until you come." Wonshik run and exited Hongbin's room.

"What the hell.." Hongbin murmured and continues what he was doing.

☆☆☆

Hongbin walks on his way home, grabbing the straps of his backpack. Someone grab his shoulder that made him stop.

"Oh? Kim Wonshik, what are you doing?"

Wonshik pants rapidly. "You did not show up yesterday. You promised that you will come."