Laugh.. Please.. (Hyuk x Hongbin)

Third person’s POV

Inside HyukBin’s bedroom

“galbijjimeul bapuie eonjeojusseyeo, galbijjimeul bapirang bibyeojusseyo..” Hyuk was started performing Rice and Cow song from the cartoon that he watched. He dances it differently and funnier, wiggling his butt out while making weird gestures. Everyone would definitely laugh at this version of his, everyone but Lee Hongbin. He is just staring at the maknae while lying on the bed. Hyuk continues performing in front of his boyfriend, singing and wiggling almost all of his body.

Hyuk then stops dancing and walks with a pout on his face. “Binnie, why are not laughing?
“I did laugh”

“No. You only smiled!”

“Well, now I will praise you.” Hongbin stood up and pats Hyuk’s head “You did a great job and you’re the cutest”

“Ahhh Binnieeee-“ Hyuk hugs Hongbin tightly, rubbing his head on his chest “I sang and danced in front of you. I looked like an idiot. You have to laugh Hongbinnie.”

“But what if I still can’t?”

“No, this time you will laugh. Let me do it one more time, okay? Watch carefully.”
“You have been dancing for a couple of minutes already, Hyukkie.”

“How about let’s play Overwatch?”
“I’m not in the mood right now…”

“Sex? You can do whatever you want to me. Tie me up or whatever”

“You know I’m a little wild on that. The last time we did it, you can barely walk. I have to carry you almost everywhere”

“Then what do you want to do?” Hyuk whines, he badly want to bring back the usual happy bean.
“Don’t stress yourself Hyuk. I’m fine, okay? I’m just… tired, with work. You know how busy I am lately for the drama and for our dance practices."

Hearing his excuses, Hyuk did not buy it and started yelling “I don’t care! You are laughing in front of everyone else so it should be easy for you to laugh at me. Now, I will do it again and I order you to laugh. I want to see those deep dimples and laugh of yours!” Hyuk then started performing again, but this time with a little less energy and his eyes started getting watery. Soon he is dancing and singing while crying “Laugh bin… please…”

Hongbin immediately hugs the younger tightly “Hyukkiee..” he then lift Hyuk’s head and give him a soft little kiss on the lips. “It’s okay… I’m okay,hmm?” He cups Hyuk’s face, smiling, showing his dimples at the younger “Here. See? I am smiling widely. You can now see my dimples, right?” Hongbin said as he wipes the rest of the tears of Hyuk. His smile is sincere, he knows that even Hyuk bullies his hyungs a lot, he still know that Hyuk only show his sensitive side only to Hongbin. Everytime Hongbin is hurt, Hyuk feels it even more.

Hongbin walk to their shared bed while guiding Hyuk. They both lay their bodies down on the mattress, placing Hyuk’s head on his chest while caressing his right cheek. “Hongbinnie..” Hyuk calls at him.

“Yes, Hyukkie?”

“Do you want me to sing it again?” Hyuk looks up at Hongbin.

This time, Hongbin laughs at his boyfriend. He finally laugh at him while kissing the top of Hyuk’s head “Okay, go dance. I will watch…”