He captured my Heart (Ken x Reader)

I stroll around Seoul. Walking and walking and walking with nowhere to go.

I decided to have a vacation here in Korea, however I did not even prepare anything like what places I should visit.

I decided to stop at the cafe that's nearest to where I stand. I grab a quick order of coffee and sandwhich then I decided to stay outside the cafe.

I scroll down to my instagram feed when a blonde guy sat on the table on my right. He is wearing a red cap, a long black shirt, black shorts with his sneakers on. Absentmindedly, I was staring at him. He has a long nose and plump lips. He is beautiful. I can feel heat up to my face, I shrugged. I wonder where he came from, maybe he is also a tourist. I cleared my throat and face him.

"E-excuse me?" He looked at me and raised his eyebrows. "Yes?"

"Are you also in vacation? Actually, I don't even know what places to visit tho." I laughed nervously. He tilted his head to the right while looking at me. I can't help myself to think that he looks adorable. He then started to speak "I am.... a.. korean" I widened my eyes. "Really?? You don't look like one"

"Well maybe because of the color of my hair and nose?" He chuckles. "But I am pure Korean. My name is Lee Jaehwan." He smiled at me.

He has a point tho. His nose is too sharp for an asian and blonde hair suits him so well.
--------------------------------------
Good thing he is such a nice person to accompany me, or I should say to be my tour guide so I won't waste the plain ticket that I bought just to go here. He has a great personality and a very funny guy.

"(Y/n)! Come on let's take a picture here." Jaehwan said as he pull me beside him. I gave my phone to him, he extended his hand and we both smile.

We walk and walk around the city, helping me buying stuff, and eating here and there. It's getting late and he volunteered to walk me back to the hotel I am staying in. It makes me sad that we have to separate now because I still want to spend some time with him.
--------------------------------------
I enter my room, throwing my bag and take a warm bath. I slide my body on the bed and get my phone. I looked through my gallery and stop on our picture. I zoom in to his face and I know I feel so happy. I may not believe in love at first sight but this man captures my heart every single minute that we spend together.

VIXX Short StoriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara