An angel cried (N x Ravi)

Ravi exited from the cafe and walked along the road lifelessly. His feet just obviously dragging him back to his apartment.

His eyes started releasing fresh tears each step he make away from the cafe- licking his lips, deep sighing, and wipes his tears with his shirtsleeve under his eyes. A little while, he felt small droplets on his shoulders, arms, and head. Then big raindrops fell down from the sky.

He stopped walking as he kneels down on the ground, crying as loud as he can. People run around and quickly grabbing their umbrella to avoid getting wet. They look at Ravi who could only care less. He looked back, looking at the cafe he can see no more.

Ravi fixes his papers that are scattered around his table. Picking them on the table, on the ground, and even on his chair. Suddenly, he felt a mild earthquake in his apartment and some of his stuff start shaking, but stopped after a few seconds. He looked outside but found nothing.

After fixing all his things, he went out as he head out for work. While he walks down the street, he passed by in a corner where his eyes caught a person sitting in all white. Ravi walks backwards and looked at the person who is sitting on the ground while the person hugs his knees on his chest. But what made Ravi shocked is that person has a white big wings attached on the sides of his back.

The person noticed Ravi's presence and immediately hide his wings, afraid that Ravi might do something bad towards him. Ravi slowly walked to him and observes the person or he does not know of he can even call it a person. He has a tan skin color while wearing a white sleeveless shirt and a white pants, but is bare foot. Ravi sits down to reach his level.

"Hi. Are you okay?" Ravi riskly asked. The tan male looks at him with fear in his eyes before he nods his head slowly.

"My name is Wonshik, but call me Ravi instead. Don't be scared, I am not a bad person." Ravi gave him a sweet and sincere smile to lessen the fear of the man in front of him.

"H-hakyeon." the tan male answered with a little voice.

"Sorry? What did you say?"

"Hakyeon. That is my name." Hakyeon looked at Ravi's eyes. Ravi smiled and offered his hand as he stood up.

"Come with me, Hakyeon. You're not safe here." Hakyeon looked at Ravi's hand before looking at him again. Ravi smiled once again and grab Hakyeon's hand that is resting on his knees. Hakyeon stood up but almost fall back immediately.

"I-I think I hurt my leg.."

"No problem." Ravi smiled before squating in front of Hakyeon, facing his back on him. "Hop on." Hakyeon licks his lips and shyly puts his arms around Ravi's neck. Ravi grabs his legs and pulls Hakyeon up, securing Hakyeon's back legs with his hand.

Once they arrived at his apartment, Ravi brings down Hakyeon on the bed.

"Go take a rest Hakyeon. You need that." Ravi smiled as he helped Hakyeon to lie down. He placed Hakyeon's head on the pillow comfortably and unfolded the duvet before covering him with it.

"I will be back later evening, okay? I have somewhere to go. If you got hungry or thirsty, there are food and drinks in the fridge. Take whatever you want." Hakyeon nods. Ravi ruffles his hair and gave one last smile at him before closing the door.

By the night Ravi came home, Hakyeon is still fast asleep. He went to the bathroom and take the medicine kit with him. Ravi sat beside Hakyeon and take a look at the cut on Hakyeon's back.

He cleaned the wound carefully for Hakyeon not to wake up. He wipes it with a cotton with a short amount of alcohol. Hakyeon's brows knitted together and started whimpering in his sleep.