Part 41

2 YEARS LATER             TOM'S POV

I was working in my office when i heard the littlest little knock on the door, "come in" i said looking at my computer. "Daddy i made you something" Lance me and y/n's son said running up to me, "let me see it" i said lifting him up on my lap. He had just recently turned two so when he talked it wasn't the easiest to comprehend what he was saying, "it's you mommy and sissy" he said pointing to all of us and the his sister who was still growing in y/n's belly.

"It's amazing buddy" i told him and he hugged me, i then heard y/n come in. "Where is the peanut butter" she asked me looking like she was about to cry, i got up with Lance and walked over to her "what's wrong mommy" Lance asked her grabbing her face making her smile. "Mommy's moods are just changing a lot" she said looking at me so i got the hint that her hormones were ranging, she was 4 months pregnant. We went down to the kitchen with Lance and i got y/n her peanut butter to eat and Lance some cheerios, "so i was thinking we could go out tomorrow while Lance is at Harrison's and pick out some stuff for the nursery" she smiled at me while eating the peanut butter. "I would love to do that" i told her kissing her head gently as we watched Lance play with his Cheerios.

EPILOGUE

5 months later Y/n gave birth too a beautiful healthy baby girl, Lance loved her instantly and became very protective over her. He definitely took after Tom, Tom's dad and y/n's dad were sentenced to life in prison for kidnapping charges and conspiracy to commit murder. Tom had stepped down for a while as the leader of the mob to take care of his family and gave his spot temporarily to Harrison, Tom and y/n we're excited to start this new chapter of their lives.