Part 26

TOM'S POV

It was now the evening and y/n and i were getting ready, she put on this beautiful white dress it was simple yet stunning on her. "Love i'll be right back i have to go do something really quickly" i yelled walking out, "where are you going" she asked coming out of the bathroom drying her hair.

"I have to ask someone something in the lobby i'll be right back" i told her trying to sound convincing, "okay love you" she yelled going back into the bathroom "love you too" i yelled back running out the door so i could make it to the jewelry shop.

I was buying an engagement ring for Y/n, we had been together for a long time and known each other for even longer. It was the right time to propose especially because both of us are ready for children, we won't do that right away but we will do it a few months after marriage.

I was incredibly excited at the fact i was about to propose to the love of my life, the jewelry shop was literally right next to the hotel because i sorta made sure it was because i knew that this is what i wanted to do.

I went inside and talked to the clerk that was in charge of all the rings, when Y/n fell asleep last night which was around 5 am and luckily that's when this place opens. I called them and made a custom ring just for her knowing that she would absolutely adore it.

I smiled to myself when i saw the ring, i looked at it and could see myself down on one knee proposing to her. I said my thanks you's after paying and put the ring in my pocket, i went back into the room just in time. I saw y/n putting on her shoes "are you ready my love" i asked her as she stood up.

"Yes my prince" she said mocking my voice, she giggled when she saw my face after she said that. "Let's go i'm hungry" she whined pushing me out the door, i can't wait to ask her. We walked to the Eiffel Tower hand in hand and enjoyed the light breeze in the beautiful night sky,

We arrived and a waiter took us up to the top and sat us down at a table, we had an amazing view of the stars and the paris lights at the bottom of the tower. "What can i get you guys today" the waiter asked politely, we ordered our food and waited for it to arrive.

"What's your favorite thing about Paris so far" Y/n asked me taking a sip of her red wine, "you" i said knowing it was cheesy but it was completely true. Getting her all to myself is all i could ever want, "you're such a dork" she said playfully.

I just smiled and watched her as she talked, she had such a passion for everything it was so intriguing listening to her talk about anything. The time passed as she talked about her favorite things and the waiter finally brought out the food.

I said a nice 'thank you' as they left, "this looks amazing, thank you Tommy" she said looking at me "anything for you princess" i said back to her holding her hand across the table. She blushed slightly and it was the cutest thing ever.

We ate for a good 30 minutes and all i could think of was how i'm going to ask her the big question, i started to get nervous which never happens. "You okay babe" y/n asked cutting me out of my thoughts "yes, i'm very okay" i said ready to propose.

"Y/n ever since day one i knew i loved you, we have known each other since birth and i wanna know you until we are both on our death beds. You are the only person in the world who i care about, if i ever lost you i would loose my mind. You're the person who's always there when i'm stressed or broken down" i paused.

"So with that Y/n Y/m/n y/l/n will you do me the honor of making me the happiest man alive and loving me for the rest of eternity, will you marry me" i finished, she looked at me with tears in her eyes and stayed a big 'yes' and i let out a breath i didn't know i was holding.

We both got up and i put the ring on her finger and we hugged, "i love you" she said in my ear. "I love you too" i told her back, after a few minutes of hugging i felt y/n's body go limp and y/n gasp. "You alright love" i asked pretty worried tone of voice.

I pull away slightly and see a big pool of blood on my shirt and her white dress, i yelled for someone to call and ambulance. I slowly put her down on the ground and put pressure on the wound so she wouldn't bleed out.

"Oh my god, love you gotta stay with me"

"I love you tom"

and with that she closed her eyes.