Part 15

TOM'S POV

"What the fuck do you want" i yelled at my father from across the room, "well Thomas you really need to get back to work, y/n will be okay enough for you to leave for 17 hours a day"  he yelled at me standing up.

"Y/n can barely even walk for 3 minutes without the feeling of passing out, so no she can't fucking stay without me for 17 hours you dumb fuck" i screamed at my dad causing him to sit his ass back down.

"Well fine Thomas but when she gets killed by someone in your house, that's on you" he said getting up and pointing at my chest, causing me to stumble back a bit. "Well unlike you father i don't kill the people i love" i said through gritted teeth .

My father looked taken aback by my comment, he looked me up and down and scoffed as he left out the door. I was left standing in the room alone, i took a minute to calm down considering i was incredibly pissed off at my father.

Once i was calm enough to have human interaction i went into the living to see y/n, "hey darling" i said silently "hey" she said back with a scruffy voice. I knelt down next to her brushing her hair out of her face.

"What was your dad here for?" she said starting to stretch, "don't worry about it my love" i said sitting next to her. She laid her head down on my lap, she brought her feet up to her chest and i put the blanket on top of her.

"Just go back to sleep my love, go back to sleep" i kept telling her. I soothed her by petting her hair gently and helping her get back to sleep, i just stared at the wall knowing something was definitely wrong with my dad today and i needed to figure out what.