Part 10

TOM'S POV

I was waiting in my at home office for Harrison's email, he said it was important so it should be sent in any minute now. While i was waiting i got a call from my father.

ON CALL
TOM'S DAD: Thomas i need you to come down the my office

TOM: Sorry father i cant i'm not leaving Y/n till i know she's safe

TOM'S DAD: Fine then i'm coming down to yours and we are going to have a little chat

TOM: Fine whatever
OFF CALL

I hung up on my father a little pissed off that he was coming over, he's always scared Y/n and i never knew why. She always tells me that she 'doesn't know how me and him are related' and i always laugh are remark, she says i'm less colder then her is.

It makes me happy to know she doesn't think i'm some kind of cold hearted bastard, but then again she's never seen my in a meeting. That's when i'm a piece of shit, i scream and threaten everyone with a bullet. The side she she's is the side i never let out, but that because she doesn't deserve to be treated like one of those men who always owe me money.

I treat her like the queen she is. I was lost in my thoughts about Y/n when a rough knock was heard on the other side of my office door and yelled a stern 'come in' and my dad threw open the door.

"Thomas you have 10 minutes to tell me what's going on and why Y/n is being protected" he yelled at me across the desk, "number 1 y/n is right down the hall so i'm going to need you to quiet down a bit, and second i'm sure it's one of your stupid minions you fired that's coming after her, they know she's important to me so there trying to hurt me thinking that it will hurt you" i whisper yelled at him.

I told him everything that's happened in the past 72 hours, and he nodded saying he would  help find the person who's been doing this to Y/n and with that he left the house. Something was extremely off thought, he seemed very interested in in y/n and what exactly happened to her.

I was beginning to think the person who tried to kill Y/n was just sitting in front of me.