Part 14

TOM'S POV

I got up at around 8 in the morning because i needed to go and talk to the guards, last night they told me that my father was the one who broke the glass and said they found a rock with a note on it so i woke up to go check it out.

"Zach where's the note" i said walking into the conference room and snapping my fingers at him, Zach is my left hand man when it comes to the security. "Good morning sir, it's right over there" he said pointing to the right side on the conference table.

I picked up the rock with the note on it and read the note aloud, "Dear Thomas you won't let me in your house so i have to do this instead, you need to break up with Y/n because she is going to bring the family apart, think about it - your father."

I sighed at his poor attempt to control my life, "who the fuck does he think he is?!" i screamed throwing the rock down. "I don't know sir" Zach said reading the newspaper and sipping his coffee, "god y/n has never done anything to that sick asshole" i screamed sitting down and putting my head in my hands.

"Tom" i heard y/n's voice come from the other side of the room, "Hey baby how are you feeling?" i said getting up. "I don't feel good" she said bringing herself into my arms, "what's wrong? what are your symptoms?" i asked feeling her forehead to see if she has a fever and she did.

"Well my stomach hurts and same with my head" she told me her voice a bit muffled from my shirt her face was buried in, "you're burning up" i told her still feeling her head. "i'm going to get you some Ibuprofen alright" i told her kissing her cheek gently.

She nodded her head and went to sit on the couch in the living room that was right across the hall, i watched her drag her sleepy body towards the couch and lie down. I went into the kitchen to get the medicine when i heard a knock at the door.

"Zach can you grab that" i yelled, he screamed a 'yes' back and i heard him open the door. "Sir it's your father" Zach yelled at me, "tell him to wait in the conference room" i yelled back getting y/n some water to take with the pills.

I walked into the living room where y/n was laying down, "take these sweetheart" i said giving y/n the ibuprofen. She took them with ease and went back to sleep, i kissed her forehead and walked into the conference room where my father was.

"Hello son, listen we need to have a little chat" my father said putting his loaded gun on the table.