Part 23

TOM'S POV

It was an hour long drive to get to the airport, Y/n had to take some more of her pain meds so she ended up falling asleep in the seat. My hand rested on her thigh the whole car ride whilst i lightly sung to Ed Sheeren.

"You should sing more often Tommy" i heard y/n say yawning, "i think i'm okay, how long have you been up?" i asked a little embarrassed. "Ever since 'Perfect' started playing" she giggled.

"Are we almost to the airport?" she asked putting her seat back up from being all the way down and stretching as much as she could in the car, "yeah we are about five minutes out baby" i told her looking at the road more as it was starting to rain.

After those five minutes we finally arrived at the airport and i got a special parking spot so that i could leave my car there for those 2 weeks me and Y/n would be gone, i got out and went over to the side of the car y/n was in and helped her out.

I grabbed our bags and y/n and i made our way towards the entrance, i sat her down in the waiting area and went to go buy our tickets. I thanked god that there was a flight going out to Paris in the next 30 minutes and there were still first class seats available.

I got the tickets and headed back to where y/n was seated, "the tickets have been achieved" i told her sitting down right next to her. She smiled at me and laid her head on my shoulder, i kissed her head and we sat there for a second.

"Alright the flight leaves in about 20 minutes we need to get to the gate my love" i whispered in her ear, "okay" she responded. I took her hand and we got our luggage and started to walk to the gate.

We got there just in time as they we just now starting to board, "we're going to paris" she asked in shock. "Surprise baby" i told her smiling, "I love you, i love you, i love you" she repeatedly said. "Okay okay i get it, i love you too" i said kissing her plump lips.

We boarded the plane and sat down, "this is gonna be a long flight" i said to y/n. "Yeah but it's completely worth it" she said back to me settling in, "yes it is" i said smiling