Part 28

TOM'S POV

As much as i tried i couldn't fall asleep knowing y/n was okay, it sounds insane but that means she's just an even bigger target. It's almost like i was scared, i'm scared to lose y/n.

Every time someone went by i eyed them thinking of them as a target, everyone was a target in my eyes. Even the people i trusted were targets. I heard a groan as i was looking out the glass door that lead out to where all the doctors were.

"Tommy?" i heard y/n in a very croaky voice, "hey beautiful" i said rushing over to her. "Can you get me some water?" she asked, "of course darling" i said getting her a cup and putting cold water in it. "Thanks bubs" she said taking a long sip of the ice cold water i just poured her.

"What even happened, i remember you proposing and then everything goes black" she asked playing with my hands as i explained what had happened, she was nearly in tears by the end of the story. "Whats wrong baby" i asked rubbing her cheek gently.

"It's just we haven't even been engaged for 24 hours and i've been in the hospital already once and i don't like being here, you know i hate hospitals" she said wiping her tears softly, it killed me to know i was the one putting her through this.

"I'm sorry, i'm so sorry" i said feeling extremely bad, "tommy it's okay, i hate being in the hospital but if it means i get to be with you i would live here" she said kissing me ever so softly.

"I love you so fucking much" i said into the kiss, "i love you too babe" she said smiling into the kiss. The rest of the day just consisted of me being overly cautious and y/n getting her vitals checked every 2 hours.