Part 25

Y/N'S POV

Me and Tom went to bed quiet late last night because we we're having some fun, we were also struggling from jet lag but we ended up setting an alarm so we could wake up early to go to the cute little croissant shop across from the hotel.

I woke up to the horrible sound of the alarm beeping, i reaches my arm out and turned off the alarm noise and slowly turned around so i was facing Tom. He had been spooning me and he was always the big spoon, "baby" i said poking his nose "we need to get up" i finished.

He hummed in response pulling me closer to him, i giggled as i felt our bare skins touch together. "Last night was fun" he said smirking at me while he pulls me on top of him to where i was now laying on top of him, "this was a fun position" he winked. I hit his arm and hid my face in my hands as my face went bright red.

He just laughed and pulled my hands away from my face, "you're adorable, love" he said kissing me passionately. "We need to get up if you wanna get some quacksons" i said getting up with the sheets around me and smirking slyly knowing he hates when i call them 'Quacksons'.

"You're never going to let me live that down are you?" he asked getting up and putting in his black Calvin Klein boxers, "never ever" i said back to him putting on my matching bra and panties set. I went over to my suitcase and got out a cute simple dress.

Tom got out a nice everyday suit to wear and we went to the bathroom and got our hair brushed along with our teeth, i put on Tom's favorite perfume of mine. It was a nice rose scent and Tom absolutely loved it, and that's why he bought it for me.

"Are you ready darling?" he asked kissing me on the neck gently, "yeah" i said putting in the earrings tom got me on out 3rd anniversary. "Let's go babes" i said grabbing my tiny purse and our keycard and Tom and I left and went on our way to the croissant shop.

We walked over to the the shop and went inside, there were tons of different types of them but me and Tom went with a chocolate covered croissant and we got it to go so we could walk the beautiful streets of Paris. Tom and I walked hand in hand as we talked about everything.

We mostly talked about our future and when we have kids, Tom had this light in his eyes every time he talked about having a 'baby boy' or a 'baby girl' running around. It made me happy to know that he thought about that stuff.

I smiled while he kept talking about how many kids he wanted, he wanted 3 kids all one year apart so that they could grow up together. "Im taking you to a nice dinner tonight's the top of the eiffel tower" he said wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Oh really?" i said laughing at his movements, "yup" he said.