Part 4

TOM'S POV

I came home pretty late because of the 'business' i was doing, i made sure there was a bullet in his head by the time i was done with him. I took off my shoes and left them by the front door, and made my way up the stairs to me and y/n's room. I noticed the lamp on her side of the bed on and went to turn it off.

Right as i got over there Y/n started talking in her sleep, i looked at her tensed face as she said my name. The scream that came after it made my blood run cold which never happened to me, she shot up in the bed. She was pale, so pale you would swear she saw a ghost.

"Y/n love what's wrong?? what happened" i asked her in a ramble, the way she grabbed me i had never felt so broken in my life. This was the first time she's ever hugged me this hard since she saw her father dead on the floor.

"T-tom" she said in between her sobs, "i'm right here love i have you" i said in her ear trying to soothe her down. "What was the dream about love" i asked, she just shamed her head and went back to crying. Yes her fathers birthday is tomorrow but this, this was different she had a certain fear in her eyes.

As she finally calmed down i went and got ready for bed, get on some grey sweat pants and cuddling y/n. We both fell asleep in each other's embrace.

*********

I woke up with Y/n still in my arms, i had the day off because i needed to be with Y/n because today is the day of her fathers birthday. She woke up shortly after i did and cuddled up next to me, "i'm cold" she whined and i let out a soft laugh. I pulled her shivering body into my steaming one and warmed her up.

"Don't you have to go to work" she asked in her sleepy voice, "love we go over this every year, this is the day i always take off for you" i told her. "I know but you don't have to i'll be fine" she said, y/n always brushed off her feelings because she never wanted to feel needy and i would always try and explain to her that wasn't the case but she would never listen.

After a few more moments of cuddling we got up and took a shower, we always took showers together we wouldn't do anything sexual. We would wash each other's hair and body's and get out, we loved each other like that. We have always had that special kind of love everyone craved.

As Y/n put on her tank top and sweatpants i noticed the discolored bruises that were formed yesterday, i gently grabbed y/n's wrists and arms in my hands and inspected the bruises "it's okay tommy" she whispered in my ear as she saw my face turning red with anger "you took care of it" she finished.

I kissed her soft pink lips as we started to walk downstairs to get breakfast, i got her some lucky charms and she laughed at my failed attempt at trying to get mainly all the marshmallows out. I smiled at her laugh.

We finished eating and then we watched a few movies, until i was interrupted by the noice of my phone ringing. I answered it as Y/n paused the movie we had begun watching.

"Tom you need to come down her asap" Harrison said in a panic "why is that you know it's my day off" i hissed back, "Tom another mob found out about Y/n and i'm sure it's the same mob who killed her father" he said. My eyes practically bugged out of my head, knowing there was a chance that Y/n's life is in danger is a chance i've never wanted to take.

"Love i'm sorry but i really have to go, there's going to be extra security today so you know" i told her as i rushed out the door, "why?" she asked confused and scared.

"There needs to be okay?" i said, she nodded a quick yes and kissed me. I made my way to the office as quick as i could.