Part 40

A FEW MONTHS LATER                            TOM'S POV

Today was finally the day i marry the love of my life, my soulmate, my one and only Y/n Y/L/N i was nervous to say the least. "Are you ready mate?" Harrison my best man asked me as i finished getting my bow tie on and making sure i looked half as good as i know y/n would, "i've been ready my whole life" i said looking in the mirror once more. "Okay enough with being a softy let's go get you buckled down" Harrison laughed and patted me on the back as we made our way out to the ceremony where everyone was seated.

I stood there waiting for my beautiful bride to walk down the isle, our families were here. Well minus our dads anyways, we had our grandparents their our cousins and our best friends. Since we grew up together we had most of all the same friends so it wasn't hard to get everyone to the wedding, we had even saved a seat for our dog we now have. After a few minutes of me looking at everyone and trying to calm down my nerves i heard the bride music start to play, my heart immediately skipped a beat as i saw y/n in her beautiful big white wedding dress. She had her guy best friend on one side and his boyfriend on the other, since she didn't have a father or mother to give her away she looked at the next best thing.

They walked her down the aisle and i started to tear up at the sight of my almost wife, she looked at the wild tear going down my check once she got to me and wiped it away with her thumb. I took her vail off from around her face and put it behind her head, i looked at her in disbelief wondering how i got so lucky to have such a beautiful soul in my life. "I love you" i whispered at her looking in her eyes "i love you too" she said back to me smiling with tears beginning to form in her beautiful eyes, i took her hands in mine as we said said what the priest told us to say and we said our vowels.

"Do you Thomas Stanley Holland take Y/n Y/M/N Y/L/N to be your lawfully wedded wife?" the priest asked me, "i do" i replied "and do you Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N take Thomas Stanley Holland to be your lawfully wedded husband" he asked y/n "i do" she said "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" he said looking at me and smiled. I took the side of her face in between my hands and kissed her dipping her down ever so slightly, "I love you Y/n holland" i told her into the kiss "i love you more Tom holland" she giggled. "I'm married" i screamed holding y/n's hand up in the air looking at everyone as they all woo'ed at us.

I carried her out of the building so we could go get changed for the reception, she got changed into this beautiful pink flowing dress while i just took of my bow tie and coat and unbuttoned the top button. I looked at the ring on my finger and then looked at y/n's ring, "you are mine forever now" i said coming up behind her and kissing her neck. "Save the hickeys for tonight when we leave for our honeymoon" she winked at me through the mirror, i winked back as we left the changing room and went out to the dinning area where everyone was seated and eating at the tables and talking. We walked in and everyone cheered at us, y/n got flustered and hid her face in my chest and i laughed kissing her head. "It the holland's" everyone yelled at us, "are you guys ready for your first dance as a wedding couple" Harrison asked us. We both nodded and i took y/n out to the dance floor.

Our song started playing and we slow danced, the song was "wanted" by Hunter Hayes and y/n and i had been claiming it as our for years. She rested her head on my chest as we took the spotlight and dance with each other until the song ended, i rested my head on hers as well. Once the song ended a more up beat song started to play and they welcomed every couple to the dance floor to face with us, me and y/n dance for what felt like forever. Once it got to the end of the night and people started leaving we all said our goodbyes to everyone and Harrison helped us load all of the gifts into his car so he could bring it back to our house while Y/n and I went to the airport to enjoy our Hawaiian honeymoon, we then said our goodbyes to Harrison and got into the car that was bringing us to the airport.

Y/n changed into some more comfortable clothing omg he car and as did i. I cant believe i'm finally married to her.