Part 24

TOM'S POV

We were about 5 hours into the flight and as i presumed y/n had fallen asleep, the flight was 14 plus hour flight and i was just doing some work and looking at people who may be the victim who was murdered in my home.

After a while though i had felt like someone was watching me and y/n, i brushed it off because i felt as if i was just paranoid from everything that had happened but the thing is i never get paranoid i always knew when something was off and trust me something was definitely off.

I did just leave it alone though considering we were around a ton of people and also in the air so if i were to act on anything i would get in a lot of trouble, so i just went back on my laptop and continued searching.

I giggled when y/n started talking in her sleep, "Tommy" she whispered in her sleep. I took my hand and gently whipped the loose hairs that feel out of her ponytail out of her face, "i'm right here sweetheart" i said leaning close to her face and kissing her forehead.

i played with her hair for awhile until i fell asleep.

                *THE END OF THE FLIGHT*

I woke up to the sound of the flight attendants saying the flight was about to land, y/n was still sleeping but she was moved and some of her drawing stuff was out so i assumed she had woken up earlier to draw but then fell back asleep.

I smiled when i realized she was lying her head down on my shoulder and lightly snoring, "love, princess we're here" i said into her ear lightly shaking her awake. "We are?" she asked rubbing her eyes and she slowly got up from her position, "yeah we are" i said smiling but also stretching.

Y/n started back everything up into her carry-on bag and as did i, once we finally landed and safe to get off me and y/n did. "So where are we staying?" she asked as we stepped of the plane and headed into the airport, "you'll find out" i said smirking and winking at her.

We went over to where our luggage was and picked it up, once we got everything we went outside and got a taxi. I told him where to go and he started to drive to the hotel we were staying at, it was currently night time in Paris so y/n was looking out the window as we passed the Eiffel Tower.

"It's so much more mesmerizing in person" she said not looking away from it, "not as much as you are in person" i said knowing it was cheesy. "You are so cheesy it's starting to get disturbing" she giggled while hitting me in the arm playfully.

"We are here" the driving said, i gave him the tip and said thank you as we got out. We went inside the hotel and got our room, i made sure to book that before we got on the plane so we had the best room in the whole building.

I guided y/n to our room and once i opened it she looked in awe, "oh my god tom this is beautiful" she said as we walked inside. "Oh the tower is just right over there too we can see it from the balcony" she squealed smiling and running up to the balcony door.

I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, "Tom you really didn't have to do this" she said turning around so now we were face to face. "I know, but you deserve it" i told her kissing her lips. The kiss on her lips turned into a heated make-out session.

I picked her up and put her on the bed, she was in for it tonight.