Part 33

Y/N'S POV

"I should take self defense classes" i blurted out as Harrison and Tom discusses how to keep me safe all the time, "darling you don't need to do that" he said looking down at me on his lap. "I know but i want to" i said getting up carefully, "it would help everyone out tom" Harrison told Tom agreeing with me.

"I understand that but you shouldn't have to feel like you have to protect yourself when i'm around" he said getting a tad defensive "that's not what i'm saying, i always feel safe around you Tom but i need to learn how to protect myself without a gun" i explained to him not in the mood to argue considering i was starting to feel sick.

"Fine but only when your able to walk by yourself and when all your wounds are healed and that's it" he said seeming a little upset, i nodded in a agreement and as did Harrison. "Alright Tom i will get some of our men on the look out for Bryce and along with your father" Harrison said getting up.

Tom walked Harrison out and tell him goodbye, Tom came back and sat down next to me. "I don't understand why you and Harrison had to gang up on me like that" he said sitting down obviously pissed off at me. "We weren't i was just staring that i need to learn some self defense if i want to live in a world that has you in it" i told him not realizing what i had said till after the fact.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean? do you not want to be with me anymore?" he screamed back at me standing up, i stood up too but in a lot more pain. "You know that's not what i meant tom" i said feeling extremely guilty had what i had just said.

"Maybe my father was right about you" he whispered, "what do you mean?" i asked a little confused at his remark. "He told me you couldn't handle this, he told me you were to sensitive. I don't need this stress in my life i have enough of it, i should just go and have sex with a different woman every night like every other mobster does" he screamed at me.

To say i was hurt was an understatement, "i guess he was" i said back with tears rolling down my face, tom realized what he had just said aloud "baby i'm sorry i didn't mean for that to come out" he said rushing over to me as i struggled to go upstairs. "Don't touch me Thomas i don't want you to touch me" i said trying to keep myself from breaking down.

"You said what you said, you can't take that back" i said looking back at him when i went up the stairs. "Im going to bed and you're sleeping on the couch tonight or if you want to go have sex with some whore since that's what you want to do so bad" i said as i watched a few tears roll down his cheek with ease.

I went up the stairs as fast as i could and went into the bedroom and cried my eyes out the whole night.