Part 3

Y/N'S POV

I woke up to the smell of freshly made pancakes, i stretches and started to get ready; ready as in i brushed my hair and teeth and that's it. As i walked downstairs to see Tom making the pancakes i had smelled all the way upstairs.

I wrapped my hands around his waist and let myself sink into his warm back "good morning princess, how'd you sleep?" he asked, i blushes at the nickname "good with you cuddling me" i smiled into his back. I knew he was smiling even thought i was behind him.

"Alright how about we eat darling" he said turning around and wrapping his arms around me, i kissed his nose and got the pancakes and syrup and brought the to the island we eat at. Tom had to eat very fast because he was late for work, even thought nobody could yell at him for it he felt as if he needed to be there early.

"I'm sorry love but i have to go, i'll see you tonight okay?" he said kissing my forehead, "see you tonight my love" i answered. A few moments later Tom was in his suit and loading his gun.

After he left and i finished eating i cleaned up the kitchen and went back upstairs to finish my morning routine, after taking a shower and getting into more suitable yet still comfortable clothing i went down to the library.

The library had become my favorite place in the mansion i get to call home, Tom had made sure to get a mansion with a library because of my love for reading. Tom and I have lived in this house for around 4 years now, so i spend tons of time here when he's at work.

After a while i started to get hungry, it was now 3pm so it's probably a good time to go eat. As i was walking down the long hallway that leads to almost every room in the bottom floor, i passed Tom's office. I saw one of Tom's men in there but i didn't think much of it because tom always had men getting something for him.

Still walking down the wide and long hallway, i noticed the man following me. I had finally reached the kitchen after what felt like a never ending loop, "can i help you" the deep voice said. "I'm tom's girlfriend" i said, "Tom doesn't have a girlfriend" he said getting closer to me.

I started to feel uncomfortable seeing as there is a man standing in front of me when i just underwear and tom's fancy dress shirts on, "yeah he does and i'm her" i snapped back. He then approached me harshly grabbing my wrists, i tried to fight back but it's useless because he was much stronger and taller then i was.

"Toms going to be surprised to see one of his sluts walking around his mansion" he laughed in my ear, this was one of the down sides of people not knowing i exist. As he threw me in the backseat i hit my head on the other door, he began to drive off and i just sat up and looked out the window as tears streamed down my face slowly.

we pulled up to what i assumed was Toms office, and the man harshly pulled me out of the backseat. He also grabbed a brief case, probably something he was there to get in the first place. I still had streams of hot tears running down my face, because he had a strong grip on my wrists and i could already feel the bruises forming.

𝙏𝙊𝙈'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I tapped my foot on the hard wooden floor as i waited for Tanner to get back, he was supposed to be her fourteen minutes ago. "Harrison where is he" i leaned my head back, harrison just as annoyed as i was. After another 5 minutes there was a hard knock on the door, "come in" i said sternly.

Tanner walked in with a wide grin on his face, "why are you grinning" i asked confused. "I think you might want to see something" he said as he walked back out the door, he then brought in someone i never wanted to see walk through the doors.

𝙔/𝙉'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑

As he dragged me through the door, i saw Tom looking at him with rage in his eyes. He's told me millions of times he does not want me even close to his office, and here i am standing in the doorway.

"I found one of your sluts in the kitchen just helping herself out with some food" he said with a sly smile, i couldn't make eye contact with Tom because if he knew i had been crying this situation will get a whole lot worse then it already is.

"Tanner sit your fucking ass down" Tom screamed at the man, as i stood there with complete fear and embarrassment Tom came up to me. Tanner still sat there thinking he did the right thing but oh boy was he so so wrong.

I could literally feel the heat off of Tom's angry body, i felt so small just standing there in his dress shirt and my underwear. Tom wrapped his arms around me and i winched in pain, which made Tom more furious.

"What did he do princess" he asked in a caring voice only i got to hear, i told him everything that happened. I forgot to mention the part where he slammed me into a wall causing me to hit my back but i didn't want Tom to kill him but he was going to find out anyway and he would be mad if i didn't say it so i decided to tell him anyway.

"he also slammed me against the wall when i tried to fight back and it broke the mirror in the hallway that leads to the front door" i said with a trembling lip, "let me see" he whispered. I turned around hesitantly because i didn't want anyone to see me naked but i knew Tom wouldn't let that happen.

As i lifted up the shirt Tom touched my back, rubbing my bruised spine softly. He kissed the bruise and tugged the shirt down, "Harrison take her back to the house please" Tom said firmly "ill be home in an hour love i have some business to take care of" he hissed at tanner who looked like he was going to shit himself.

Tom trusted Harrison we've all known each other for years so i also trusted him, he was like my big brother and i was like his little sister. Harrison the took me out of the office.

Through out that hour all you could hear were the bloodcurdling screams of the man who marked me, and then suddenly everything had went silent.