Part 30

TOM'S POV

After the flight Harrison came to pick us up, he took us to the safe house i had up in the hills. There was no way into the place with out an 49 digit code and a special word for the guards, i regret not bringing her here sooner.

Y/n was singing to the song on the radio quietly while me and Harrison argued about what we were going to do, we were 5 minutes away and Harrison was pulling up the 49 digit code we needed that was stuffed in the car in a very non secret place.

He punched the numbers in very quickly motion and we went into the gates, the guards knew out license plate number and that we were there because i had texted them a few seconds before we had gotten there.

Y/n was just staring out the window looking like she was going to have a panic attack at any moment, "baby, you okay?" i asked her carefully not wanting to startle her. "Yeah i'm fine" she said smiling, i believed her and smiled right back.

I know i should've listened to my gut because i knew she wasn't okay, but i didn't want to pressure her, she had been through enough already. Once we pulled up to the mansion i carried her into the master bedroom and laid her down after giving her, her meds.

She fell asleep not shortly after and i gave her a small kiss on her head and went to help Harrison set every single alarm in the house and load all the guns i kept one in every room in the house, everyone loaded and hidden where only Harrison or i could find them.

Once that was done we went upstairs where y/n was and put all my work stuff in the room so i could have all eyes on y/n at all times, just so i knew she was safe and okay. I put my laptop on the desk that was in the room and plugged it in, i also brought all the files that i had on everything that's happened with y/n.

"Alright mate, i think that's all of it. You wanna go downstairs and have a few drinks, i have something you might like" he asked, i just nodded and followed him downstairs. He went to get his briefcase and i poured us some whiskey and sat down in the living room.

"So me and the guys found out that your father was on the same flight us you and y/n were and so were one of his men, the man that was with your father is fucking weird tom" he said as he sat down and took a sip of his whiskey, i looked at him confused.

"Do you remember that guy that was completely obsessed with y/n when she was going to college and he would always follow he around, it's him tom. He's the guy working for your father" he said in a very serious voice.

"What the fuck" i responded.