Part 38

TOM'S POV

Y/n was crying really hard and i was scared she was going to have a panic attack so i touched her leg with my leg trying to calm her down, she looked at me and closed her eyes as tight as she could. I scooted towards her trying not to be to obvious, they had duck taped out mouths shut and they had been drinking.

We arrived to what i assume was their office and we parked in a secret area where you couldn't see anything, being put in the car or taken out of it. Bryce dragged y/n out first and then my father dragged me out, they brought us into a warehouse and tried us up to chairs and set us up in front of each other.

"Hey baby" Bryce whispered in her ear but loud enough for me to hear, he kissed her neck while she squirmed trying to get away from him. "What's wrong princess, do you not like this" he said kissing her even more, like the way i do. She cried and shook her head no, and he just laughed at her "you're going to love me" he screamed and hit her across the face, i tried to get to her but i couldn't "look at your prince charming trying to save you" he said looking at me as he turned y/n's face towards me forcefully.

My dad came over and slapped me in the face and held a gun to my temple, "you make any sound or try and do anything i will kill you, and i don't go back on my word" he told me. I was terrified as what what was going to happen but i soon began to realize what was about to take place when he started removing her clothing. She begged him to stop but soon she was fully naked.

I couldn't look at her, she was completely naked "don't worry babygirl i'm not going to touch you, yet" he finished smirking slyly. I looked at her "i'm sorry" i tried saying starting to cry a bit, she shook her head and tried to smile at me but fail miserably. "I love you" i said before i heard another loud slap go across y/n's face.