Part 1

No ones point of view

Tom and Y/n grew up together, with both there fathers in the same mobs they would always keep each other company when there fathers went to do business. By the time they were 10 they started to develop feelings for each other but Y/n didn't notice it right away, Tom had always felt the need to protect Y/n from any sort of danger.

They even had a special way of saying 'i love you' they would interlock ring fingers and smile at each other, tom would always tell y/n that her ring finger was his finger because he was going to put a ring on it one day.

Just like every other normal day Y/n and Tom were hanging out it was y/n's 13th birthday, tom has just turned 13 that past month so he was only a month older then y/n but he would always tease her about it. As y/n and tom were about to head out they heard multiple gunshots Tom looked at Y/n with wide eyes.

Tom immediately took Y/n by the hand and ran to the closest room with a lock on it, luckily that was Y/n's room. He locked the door and him and Y/n hid behind her desk, Y/n's father would always tell Tom to take care of Y/n and he did. He wanted to impress her father so he would allow them to get married.

As they hid behind the desk Y/n looked at Tom with fear in her eyes, Tom then grabbed Y/n and pulled her into his chest he was only 13 but he knew he was in love with her and put her above everyone and everything.

He was prepared to kill whoever were to hurt Y/n. Y/n was prone to panic attacks she had severe anxiety and Tom knew that so he was trying to keep her as calm as he could, whispering sweet words in her ear saying stuff like 'it's going to be okay' and 'nothing will get to you as long as i'm here'.

Y/n took comfort in Toms words, she felt safe and she was. After about an hour of hiding under the desk they got up and opened the door quietly, Tom had kept Y/n behind him. Nothing was going to prepare for what he was about to see, something he couldn't prevent, something that was going to scar Y/n for the rest of her life.

Y/n and her dad were very close, Y/n's mom died giving birth. So her dad was stuck to take care of Y/n by himself, of course maids every now and then but he made it his duty to be there for Y/n as she grew up and he was. So when Tom saw her dad laying lifeless on the floor drowning in his own blood he pushed Y/n away so she couldn't see.

It would hurt her to bad and that was the last thing he wanted her to feel, Pain. Y/n was a very stubborn person though, so she pushed Tom out of the way to see what he was hiding from her. She had thought this was all some stupid prank and it was some sort of present but it wasn't, when Y/n saw her father she went pale and her blood went cold. She ran to her fathers corpse and cried.

Tom called his father and tried to take Y/n away from her dad but she was putting up a fight, Tom's heart shattered at the sound of Y/n's cries. As Tom's father showed up he told Tom to take Y/n to the car, he did as he was told and put her in the back seat with him. He held her as close as he could not caring she had blood on her.

Later that month they had attended her dads funeral, Tom's dad said Y/n could stay with them. He had already thought of Y/n as his daughter and knew that Y/n's father would want that, Y/n was very sad and didn't eat, but Tom would always find a way to make her smile or eat something.

That was his goal every day he woke up, to make her happy. They would always watch movies together and play on the xbox, Y/n soon found out she had feelings for him too. As they grew up together there feelings grew stronger, and now they were living in a big mansion and Tom was the biggest mob leader in London following after his dad.

Tom had made it clear he did not want Y/n involved in the heavy business, and she did not want to be. Her dads body still haunts her till this day, but Tom has made it is duty to figure out who killed her father and brought her so much pain.