Part 29

TOM'S POV
                       *4 Days Later*
Y/n was being discharged today, she had been going through a lot of up and downs these past few days. She's been in a lot of pain and they have had to up her pain meds several times and she cried non stop in pain all the time, my poor baby is in so much pain and i can't help her.

"Tom it hurts so bad" she said as she tried to get up, almost in tears once again. "I know baby, i know" i said helping her to the bathroom as she struggled to hold her tears in, she had to go to the bathroom so i helped her sit down and then left so she could do her business.

She called for me and i helped her out new clothes and as she cried in pain, i finally got her clothes on after about 15 minutes of her just crying in pain and telling me to wait so she could relax her body. The one thing i was completely worried about was that she was about to go on a 14 hour plus plane ride and she wasn't able to sit down for more then 15 minutes without getting overly uncomfortable.

The doctors came in and gave me the paperwork to sign to discharge her and i signed and they put her in the wheelchair and brought her outside to the car we had, they helped me put her in the car somewhat comfortably and i said 'thank you' and got on the drivers side and made our way to the hotel.

The flight left in an hour so it was more then enough time for me to pack everything while y/n rested her body, once we showed up to the hotel i once again helped y/n out of the car and into the hotel and we went up to our room. I sat her down on the bed and got all our stuff in the suitcases and got everything ready and cleaned up.

"Alright love, we should go if we wanna catch our flight" i said to her as i went over to get her, she nodded her head in agreement. I took her in my arms and we went down and too the car with our suitcases, i got everything in the car and we made out way towards the airport.

Once we got to the airport we got everything checked in and waiting for our gate to be called, we waited for about 15 minutes and we heard out gate called and me and y/n walked towards the gate slowly but fast enough to make it to our flight.

We got into our seats which was first class because i wanted y/n to be as comfortable as she could be, i made sure i had the little divider open so y/n could get to me at any time.

We finally took of and i gave y/n one extra pain killer so she could hopefully fall asleep the whole flight an as could i.