Part 17

Y/N'S POV

As i sat there in the conference room staring at the wall i felt tears start to blur my vision, my heart officially shattered. 'Why wouldn't tom tell me' i thought to myself which only made me cry harder, i put my head in my hands and just sat there crying.

It had been over 2 hours now and the tear eventually stopped, my heart was still shattered though. I slowly got up from my position on the chair and went to see if Tom was awake, i saw he had just woken up.

"Hey baby" he said in his croaky voice, as soon as those words slipped off his tongue i broke down into tears again. "Hey hey hey baby what's wrong" he said in a panic rushing towards me, "y-y-your gonna l-l-leave me" i said choking out the words.

"Where did you here this from? i'm not gonna leave you" he said rubbing back up and down in comfort, "your dad stopped by a-and said that y-you were going to b-break up with me because i d-don't belong with you" i cried into his shirt.

I could practically feel the heat coming off of tom's body when i said that, "please don't leave me, please" i begged my voice breaking off at the end. I looked at Tom with red puffy eyes and a bright red nose. "Listen too me Y/n i never planned on leaving you ever, and i never will" he started. "I'm so fucking in love with you and if i were to ever lose you i wouldn't have the will to live anymore, you are my purpose in life okay" he finished whipping my tear stained cheeks.

I nodded and kissed his lips "i love you too" i said into the kiss, "now let's go take a shower and then we can cuddle the rest of the night and watch marvel movies, maybe we could watch spider-man he is my favorite superhero after all" he winked at me i just giggled.

I swear if he wasn't a mobster he would totally be playing spider-man i'm the marvel movies, but i guess that not where his path lead him. He helped me walk up the stairs and too our master bedroom "are you sure your ready to go in here?" he asked i nodded my head.

He nodded and opened the door, as soon as i saw the room a bunch of flashbacks came to me, all the pain and blood everywhere. I gripped tom's shirt in my hands and closed my eyes "i've got you princess" he whispered in my ear completely relaxing me.

I took a few deep breathes and walked into the room ready to take a shower and get the hospital stink off my body.