Part 12

TOM'S POV

I was typing on the computer when i was interrupted by the sound of glass breaking, my heart immediately skipped a beat at the thought of y/n being in danger once again. I grabbed the gun that was under my desk and loaded it.

I went over to the door and opened it slightly
and looked around to see if i could see anything and i couldn't so i closed the door again and locked it, i paced around the room a bit to figure what i was going to do.

I looked at y/n's sleeping body and went over to wake her up, "princess you have to get up" i whispered. She moved a little bit stretching "what's wrong" she said with a heavy look in her eyes, "nothing, we just have to go get some stuff from the store and i thought you would like to go" i lied to try and get her to get out of this house.

"How long have i been asleep" she asked slowly getting up, "about 6 hours" i laughed. She looked at me with wide eyes, "why would you let me sleep so long" she said hitting my arm "you were tired love, and i had work so i just lost track of time" i said smiling a bit.

As i took her into her hand i opened the door slowly and looked around , y/n looked at me kinda confused but once she saw the gun on my waistline she caught the drift and squeezed my hand in fright but i reassured her with a squeeze back.

We walked down the stairs as fast as we could with y/n still not able to walk very well and still in immense pain, i had pulled my gun out of my waistline incase we were to run into someone as we walked to the front door.

Y/n then went in front of me grabbed her shoes to put on in the car and left out the front door, the house was in full security and the guard's were already on the floors looking for whatever was broken but i still wanted to get out of the house for safe measures.

Y/n and I got into the car and left to go to the store because she did actually want candy from there and i wasn't going to say no to her.