Part 7

TOM'S POV

After reading that note my blood was boiling, the thought of someone who wasn't me touching her made me want to kill any man who i saw a threat. I grabbed the bag and ran out the door, i got in the car and drove back to the hospital.

I pulled up and went back to y/n's room, "hey sweetheart i got all your bathroom stuff and some clothes to change into, i also got your pillow" i said giving her the pillow, "thank you baby i really appreciate it" she said her eyes half lidded.

"Okay love go to sleep i'll be right back i just need to talk to Harrison outside" i told her she nodded and drifted off to sleep. "Harrison" i said sternly looking at him, "What's wrong mate" he said.

"The maids found a note by the nightstand and it said stuff about how he knows y/n is my weakness and he wants to bring me down and will do anything to do so" i said pacing around "he also said that he tasted y/n's blood on the knife he used i assume before the gun and how soft her skin is" i said finishing.

"Okay calm down, ill increase security around the house. You can work from home i can take care of all the dirty work and i'll send you the files you need to look at. I'll get you more weapons and bullets and put some codes on the doors and the gate, i'll also put in the alarm system." Harrison said calming me down.

"I don't know what i'd do without you mate, thank you so much" i said pulling him into a hug, "you know y/n is basically my sister and your basically my brother so it works out" he said starting to leave. I waved him goodbye and he went to go and do everything he said he was going to do.

I went back into the room and cuddled up to y/n, she nuzzled up into me as soon as i got comfortable. I listened to her breathing, the sound i would never get sick of. Knowing she was okay made me feel a lot better about the situation.

I just laid there for awhile playing with her hair, i finally drifted to sleep with my arms wrapped around her.