Part 16

Y/N'S POV

I was awoken by a hard knock on the door, Tom was passed out next to me and i wasn't going to wake him up because the poor thing was so tired from taking care of me so i just got up and went to get the door myself.

I told the guards i would get it, they were hesitant at first but i gave them a cold look and they backed down. Even though i could barely walk at the moment i was still able to get to the door with a little help from the wall.

They kept knocking hard so i screamed 'hold on' at the door to give me a bit of time, and they stopped knocking. Once i finally reached the door i unlocked it and opened it to see Tom's dad standing in front of me with a few of his men.

"Hello dear, um is Thomas here?" he questioned, "um yeah but he's sleeping, is there something i could help you with?" i asked him inviting him inside. "Well if you don't mind i would like to talk to you" he told me giving me a sly smile.

I smiled back at him nodding my head and leading him to the conference room, tom's dad also gave me a weird feeling. He always seemed to be up to no good but i mean he is the lead mobster so he probably is, but the feeling he gave me was different. He gave me the feeling like he would kill me at any moment and feel no guilt for doing so.

Like i said he's a mobster but i'm his sons girlfriend and best friend, and i have been for years so i don't know why he would want to do that but i never have so it's just a lost cause. As we got into the conference room i sat down and he sat down right in front of me.

"Listen y/n you know i love you like a daughter, but i don't think i want you to be around my son" he said bluntly, my mouth dropped slightly. I was completely in shock at what just came out of his mouth. "Excuse me" i said still in complete shock.

"Y/n my son needs someone who knows the business and doesn't hold him back from doing so, and i'm sorry but you are doing that. He's felt the need to have to stay back for your safety, it's not fair to him and he agrees." He said taking my hand in his.

"I'm sorry what?! he agreed?" i said yanking my hand back from him, "yeah didn't he tell you? we meet today and he told me he was going to break up with you" he told me as if that's something he expected Tom to tell me.

I felt my heart break at the thought of tom saying he was going to break up with me, i mean it makes sense though. I mean look at me i'm here i haven't even touched a gun in my life and i'm dating the head mobster of the biggest mob in London.

"I'm sorry sweetie but i think you should break up with Tom before he breaks up with you, i'll let myself out. Goodbye Y/n" he said getting up and walking out with him and his men. I sat there confused and heart broken the person i loved the most was about to break my heart.