Part 37

TOM'S POV

After y/n feel asleep after a long while of me just talking to her about how about to end Bryces life, i quietly took my arm out from under her and went outside of the room and called Harrison. "Hey buddy what's up" Harrison said into the phone cheerfully "hey, um i don't know how to say this but um. Y/n's dad is alive" i said into the phone, "i know" he said into the phone. "Pardon me?" i said completely shocked with what Harrison had just said to me.

"I know y/n's dad is still alive Tom, i figured it out yesterday when your father, her father, and Bryce came in." he said sounding guilty, "i promise i wanted to tell you but, i couldn't and i can't Tom i got to go. I'm so sorry" he said, i was confused at why he had said sorry so sadly. I went back into the room and saw Bryce with his hand around Y/n's mouth and a gun to her temple, i also saw y/n's father and mine standing there with their guns.

Y/n was crying and staring at me,  "so as we say and she won't get hurt" he said through gritted teeth. "Alright what do you want" i asked trying to make sure y/n didn't get hurt and she would be safe, "you guys are coming with us" he said and My father took me and Bryce tired Y/n's arms behind her back and yanked her froward and she cried in pain.

I looked at Bryce with a death stare and he just smirked at me evilly, my dad took me and brought me down stairs and threw me in the back. Not to long after Y/n was also thrown in with me but she had a hickey starting to form and i looked at her and saw her pain, she couldn't even look me in the eyes.