Part 8

Y/N'S POV

I woke up to a nurse talking to Tom, she was saying that i would be discharged today but i would have to stay in bed rest for a good week or two, he kept playing with my hair as he talked to the nurse.

She gave him so medicine i had to take and the discharge papers he and i had to sign, as she left i finally made myself notice as i groaned in pain. "Hey angel you're finally up" he smiled kissing my cheek softly.

"Yeah, what are those" i said pointing to the three bottle in his hand, "oh they are your pain meds and antibiotics" he said looking over the papers. I smiled a looked out the window and watched the raindrops fall on the window and slide down.

"You alright darling?" Tom asked grabbing my hand, i looked back at him and nodded  smiling. He kissed my knuckles and went back to signing all the information for the discharge papers, he then handed me the papers to sign and i did.

He left the room to give the papers to the nurses at the desk and shortly after came back in, "alright baby let's get you into some clothes so we can leave and get you home" he said clapping his hands together. He helped me out of the bed and  walked me carefully to the bathroom.

He closed the door and locked it, he then came over to me and untied the hospital gown letting it fall off my body smoothly. I looked at my heavily bruised and discolored body, i looked away almost immediately and let a few tears slip down my cheek.

"You're beautiful Y/n" Tom whispered in my ear, lightly ghosting his fingers over my  arms. He kissed my shoulder while helping me put on all my clothes, once everything was on Tom put my hair in a messy bun and then we left the bathroom.

"Alright you're all set to go, but you need lots of rest and drink tons of water" the nurse said smiling. "Thank you" i said back reciprocating the smile, she nodded and brought in a wheel chair to make it easier for both Tom and me to get to the car.

I sat down carefully in the chair and Tom set my bag gently on my lap, i looked up at him and smiled at him being a softie. I giggled at the thought of him being this way in a big scary meeting, "what are you giggling at?" he asked. "Oh nothing" i giggled more he just rolled his eyes playfully and started pushing me to the car.

"Let's go home darling"