Part 39

TOM'S POV

The sick bastards made me watch as they kept kitting y/n over and over again, i screamed every time they did. "Tom all we want is the code to your bank account so we can take all of your money" they said ever so 'sweetly' i said no and spat at them, the money they wanted was the money i had saved my whole life for y/n and i's wedding. She wouldn't let me give it up no matter how much i wanted too.

"Fine then i'll have to get it out of her" he said hitting her once more, "come one sweetheart just tell me and then we will leave you and him alone" he said careering her face. "Over my dead body" she said spitting the blood that had collected in her mouth, "i guess it will be" he said he then whipped out a gun and loaded it cocking it back and pointing it to her head. "Y/n i have to tell him" i pleaded, "the money won't mean shit if you're dead" i screamed crying. "You can use it for when you meet another girl Tommy" she smiled lightly, "As long as you promise to come back to me in the afterlife" she whispered breaking my heart.

"You aren't dying" i told her through gritted teeth, "i'm afraid she will be 'Tommy'" he mocked laughing as he went to pull the trigger, y/n smiled at me and whispered an i love you and i screamed at him to stop but he didn't. I closed my eyes tightly and heard a loud bang and i cried louder then i could've ever cried before, i still hadn't opened my eyes yet. I couldn't look at the love of my life dead right in front of me, it was my fault all of it. I could've stopped it, i didn't have to become a mob leader but i did and it costed everything.

"Tom open your eyes" i heard a familiar voice say, it was Harrison's. I opened them to be met with y/n's alive eyes, shining so brightly. "Y-you're alive" i whispered crying still, she nodded and looked down to where Bryce had been lying dead on the ground. "I'm sorry mate, god i'm so sorry i didn't get her sooner. I figured after i had given them everything i would come her and stop them but we had a netting with the police, in so sorry for everything" he said untying my hands from the chair as the other men u tied y/n's and gave her a big coat to put on considering she was naked.

Once we were both up i brought y/n into my arms, "i'm so sorry, i'm so so sorry y/n" i cried into her neck hugging her like i was never seeing her again. "Harrison mate, it's okay. I forgive you" i said bringing him into a hug as well, "you saved her and that's all that matters" i told him pulling away and shaking his hand firmly. They put my father and y/n's father in handcuffs and took them out, y/n buried her head in my chest and we sat there for a minute helping each other warm up. "We should go love, i'm tired" she said to me looking up, "after we make sure you're okay" i said kissing her beat up face.

"I love you so fucking much" i told her, "i love you more, and we are planning the wedding right when we get home because i'm sick of waiting" she said very sternly. "I cant wait to make you my wife" i told her as we walked out of the warehouse, "i can't wait to be your wife" she said getting into Harrison's car. She rested her head on my shoulder and went to sleep, i kissed her head and laid mine on top of hers and fell asleep myself.