Part 31

TOM'S POV

"Harrison, you're fucking joking right?" i asked him hoping he was, "why would i be joking about something as serious as y/n's life?" he said making me nod in agreement knowing he wouldn't joke about this.

"What else do we have on this guy?" i asked as Harrison gave me some files "his name is Bryce Johnson, he has been convicted of several sexual assault cases and has been arrested once for stalking a 22 year old girl, he gave her notes and sent her texts that were hard for even me to read" he said looking at the stairs with a worried face.

"We need to keep y/n safe she's basically my baby sister and if anyone were to do ANY of the things that this man has done to a lot of other girls i would be pissed at myself" he told me. "I know Harrison, we've dealt with this fucker once before and he isn't getting away this time" i told him looking as pissed as ever.

"I've gotta go back to my house so i can actually sleep but i'll be back in the morning so we can find out we're this motherfucker is and how to get him" he told me getting up, i agreed and we man hugged for a second as i walked him to the door "don't forget to set the alarm before you go to sleep" he told me "i won't mate trust me" i laughed and as did he.

After left i went into the living room and cleaned up our cups and everything, i set the alarms and made my way up to the room. I got to the room and closed the door and locked it, i also went over to the windows and set there alarms and closed and locked them.

I went into the bathroom and started the shower, i hadn't taken one in a while because i had been taking care of y/n so i went out to the closest i had clothes in even though this was a safe house i made sure it felt like it was our normal house so we had clothes our favorite coffee the furniture was the same except there was just a lot more security and it was away from all human contact.

I grabbed plaid pajama pants and some boxers and went into the bathroom once again, i didn't close the door incase y/n needed me and i just hopped into the shower doing everything you would do in the shower which didn't take to long for me.

I got out and dried myself off and put my clothes on, brushed my teeth and went to bed, well sorta. I played with y/n's hair for a while and looked at her relaxed face, "god i love you so much angel" i whispered to her and kissed her forehead.

"You know, when all this goes away we are going have the most beautiful wedding in the history of wedding's. Our honeymoon is going to be in the mountains with all the snow i know you love so much and we will cuddle while curled up by the fireplace and just enjoying being married to each other" i told her brushing her hair out of her face ever so gently.

"When we have kids they are going to be beautiful because they will take after your beautiful looks, because your the most beautiful woman in the world and i'm happy you're mine." i finished my blabbering. "I love you baby girl, goodnight" i whispered, lying on my back and going to sleep.