Part 19

TOM'S POV

I was woken up by the cold breeze of the cool UK air, my first thought was that Y/n had opened the window because she was hot but she was fast asleep right next to me and Y/n never gets hot. I saw her shiver a bit so i got up and closed the window.

I got back in bed and brought her close to me to stop here from shivering, she was freezing. It was like the window had been open for hours, as i had already assumed Y/n woke up from the movement of me pulled her towards my chest.

"Good morning Tommy" she said in her croaky morning voice, "good morning darling" i said kissing her forehead lightly. "I'm sorry about last night, i know you love me it was just a lot to hear at the time" she said looking down ashamed.

I lifted her head up by my finger gently holding her chin, "i completely understand angel you have nothing to be sorry for okay" i told her kissing her, she nodded softly and smiled at me "it's cold in here" she said hugging herself.

I laughed at her and brought her close to me, "damn you are cold" i said lying on top of her. She laughed and started to try and push me off her "okay i think i'm warm now" she said struggling to breathe a little, i laughed at her and pushed myself off of her.

I put a hand on each side of her head and kissed her lips, "i love you" she told me looking into my eyes deeply "i love you more my love" i said not breaking the contact. She smiled at me kissing me once more.

I laid back down on my back and she laid on top of me because i could handle her weight a lot better then she can handle mine, she wrapped her arms around my waist and buried her face in my neck. I lightly smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist as well.

We laid there for a few minutes just enjoying each other's company, i inhaled her beautiful scent loving the feeling of her wrapped in my arms. "Love how about i take you too that new dinner that just opened for breakfast hm?" i asked her.

"Okay" she said kissing my neck, and with that we got ready. Nothing would prepare us for what we were about to see though.