Part 6

TOM'S POV

As we pulled up to the hospital they rushed Y/n into the ER as soon as they had there foot inside the hospital, i sat in the waiting room contemplating on what i should do. Not too long after they took Y/n in Harrison showed up.

"Hey mate" he said giving me a man hug, i bursted our in tears. How could the biggest most feared person in London be acting like this, "what if she doesn't make it" i choked out. "She will, we both know how strong she is. She's going to pull through" he told me trying his best to calm me down.

We waited there for what felt like a whole lifetime before the doctors came out, "Mr. Holland" the surgeon called out. "Yes that's me" i said standing up, "Ms. Y/l/n is doing okay, we were able to stop the internal bleeding and take the bullet out of her chest. She is currently in the ICU resting you can go and see her if you would like too." he smiled.

"Thank you doctor" i said seriously meaning it, i don't say thank you very often but this man just saved the love of my life i had to thank him. With that we started to walk to the room y/n was at, "now just take a left and you'll be at her room" he told me pointing down the hall. I nodded and rushed to her room.

Harrison and I finally reached her room, i opened the door and saw her beautiful sleeping figure. I smiled at her angelic face and made my way to the side of the bed, i grabbed her hand gently kissing her knuckles. "Tommy?" she said her voice cracking a bit.

"Hey princess, i'm right here" i whispered kissing her forehead, "i told you i was gonna be okay" she said smiling. I laughed at her poor timing of a joke, "Hey Haz" she giggled waving. "Hey y/n/n" he also said smiling.

"Hey Haz should you mind staying with Y/n while i go get some stuff from home?" i asked Harrison getting up, "yeah you can take my car" he said passing the keys at me. "I'll be back my love" i told Y/n kissing her plump lips. She nodded and i headed out.

I drove back to the house going to our room to get a few bathroom products and clothes for Y/n to change into, i had the maids cleaning the blood covered carpet so that Y/n wouldn't have to be reminded about the incident. As i was packing the bag full of stuff one of the maids came up to me.

"Mr. Holland sir i found this note laying by the nightstand i think it's for you" she said handing me the piece of paper, "thank you" i said taking the note from her hands. I read the note and i felt like you could see the steam coming from my ears. The note said:

Dear Mr. Holland
If you are reading this i assume your little girlfriend had a bullet in her chest and is probably dying or is in the hospital, you won't find out who i am and you never will. I would keep and eye on her if she did survive, i know she is your weakness and i will do ANYTHING to tear you down, i hope you know that her blood tasted amazing on my knife and her skin felt so soft. You are really lucky to have her, i hope you get to keep her.
                                   -your worst nightmare