Part 32

TOM'S POV

I got up quiet early so Harrison and i could do more research on this guy, it was a very rainy day today so i knew y/n was gonna want to watch movies and cuddle when she got up so me and Harrison had to get as much as we could on this guy before she woke up.

I heard him knock on the door and i let him in, "good morning mate, hows y/n?" he asked coming inside with a lot of of files on Bryce. "She good, well she isn't awake yet but she slept well as far as i know" i said "do you want any coffee mate?" i finished.

"Yeah sure i'll have some" he answered, i went into the kitchen while he set up in the living room. I got us our coffee which took a few minutes to make all of it but once it was done i added the creme into it and some sugar and went out into the living room.

"Alright did you find anything else?" i asked him handing him his coffee, "yeah and you aren't going to like it, Tom he has been watching y/n for a while now. He followers her everywhere still, he hasn't left her alone. I had one of your men travel to his house to see if they could find anything and he had video footage of y/n in the shower or y/n walking around town. Tom this dude is fucking insane and his next target is y/n" he told me.

"I thought we had already scared this fucker off and he has been doing this, he has seen y/n completely naked and probably got off to it. He has seen my fiancé in the shower which means there were cameras in my house and he's totally watched us have sex before Harrison" i screamed.

"I swear to fucking god when i get my hands on this piece of shit i'm going to kill him and make him pay for all the shit he has put y/n through" i said still screaming at the top of my lungs.

After Harrison calmed me down we went back to working, Harrison said that they knew where he lived but he hasn't been there in a while. He also said that Bryce was definitely working for my dad and that they have been stalking Y/n for a while and have been plotting ways to get her. My father wants me and Bryce wants Y/n what a perfect crime couple.

After a while though while Harrison and I were working we heard y/n scream, it scared me to say the least. Every time she screamed it was just an alarm by itself, me and Harrison both ran upstairs with guns loaded and we bursted through the bedroom door.

I saw y/n up in the bed looking terrified and as pale as snow, "y/n baby what happened talk to me" i said rushing over to the bed. She tried talking but couldn't get the words to come out of her mouth, her breathing got heavy and her tears were falling down her face non-stop. Harrison went around the room checking for anyone who would be in there if that was even possible.

"H-he t-tried t-t-too kill m-me" y/n said not being able to form a full sentence without taking a breath, "who did baby who?" i asked trying to get an answer while also trying to stop her from hyperventilating, "Y-your dad a-and that g-guy who use t-too sta-lk me" she said hiding her face in my shirt "p-please don't leave me alone p-p-please Tommy" she cried.

I held onto her as tight as i could without hurting her "i won't darling, i promise i won't" i told her repeatedly just to make sure she knew i wasn't going anywhere. Harrison had left the room to give me and y/n some time so i could calm her down more "you need to breathe baby, do it with me" i said over exaggerating my breaths so i could help her calm down.

She got the hang of it and started to breathe at a semi-normal pace now, "what happened in the nightmare my love" i asked her holding her tightly. "Well that guy that use to stalk me came up to me and kicked me in the stomach a few times then your dad came out of a weird looking car and shot me and then i woke up" she explained still crying a little bit.

"Okay love, how about you come downstairs with me and watch some movies while me and Harrison work on getting this guy killed- i mean in jail" i told her rubbing her arm softly, she giggled and my joke and nodded in agreement. I took her downstairs and put in a movie with her head on my lap as me and Harrison discussed some business.