Part 9

TOM'S POV

I laughed as i listened to Y/n singing to the radio, she screamed the lyrics to 'Señorita' and evening though her voice isn't in the best condition she still sounds like an angel. Her voice cut in and out and she just laughed about it.

We were about 15 minutes away from the house and i decided to call Harrison to see where we were with the security, "Hey mate is everything in place?" i asked as Harrison picked up. "Yeah and the code to the gate is 9361" he said into the phone, "alright thanks mate see ya" "see ya" with that i hung up and went up to the gate and put the code in the gate"

The gate opened and we drove up to the house, i made sure the gate closed though. As we pull up to the house i see three body guards of mine at the door. I get out of the car and rush over to the passenger side where y/n is seated to help her out, i take her by both hands and grab her so she didn't fall.

I pick her up bridal style and told the guards to grab the bags that were in the car and put them in the hallway and then return to there post, they did as they were told and i brought Y/n to the bedroom. When we reached the bedroom door she hid her face in my neck, i stopped at the feeling of her tears rolling down my neck.

"Love what's wrong?" i asked her a bit concerned, "i just- i don't think i'm ready to go back in there" she said choking on her words. "Okay hey bubs look at me we can sleep in the guest bedroom for now alright" i told her kissing her head.

She nodded and i took her to the semi-large guest room and set her down on the big bed, "i'm going to go get your stuff from downstairs" i said kissing her lips once more. She nodded and closed her eyes, i had gave her medicine which made her sleepy.

I went downstairs and grabbed her stuff, i ran into Harrison on my way back up. "Tom okay so i made it to where you could work from home now and Y/n is completely safe in this house, i also reloaded all your guns and put new bullet packs in your office so your all set but i have to get back to the office cause there is some dirty work i need to do i'll email it too you" he said rushing out the door.

I nodded and gave him a 'thank you' before he headed out, i put y/n's stuff in the guest room and kissed her forehead "goodnight my love" and i left the room and went to my office.