“Hey,” I said quietly as I glared at Kody standing in the doorway. He could tell I was pissed.

“Ty, I’m sorry about earlier. Can I come in for a minute? Please?” he asked. I didn’t want to let him in, I knew he would find a way to rope me back in, but I let him in anyway. He walked past me and made his way down the hall to my room. I followed him, shutting the door behind us. I stood against the door, my arms crossed over my chest, glaring at him as he sat on the edge of my bed. He looked over at me.

“Babe, I’m sorry I’ve been acting like an ass. I just feel like I’ve hardly seen you: you’re so busy with school and work, and you’re always hanging out with your brother and his friends, and I just-I just miss you,” he said, looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes. I tried to avoid meeting his gaze, trying to stay strong.

“Kody, if you miss me why can’t you just say so? Instead, you blow up my phone constantly, and get all possessive. I’m not okay with that,” I said angrily. “It’s like you don’t trust me…..you’re always trying to keep tabs on me.”

“I know…..I don’t know why I’ve been acting like that lately. That isn’t me. I’m just afraid I’m losing you, like you’re moving on with your life and I’m going to get left behind,” he said. I couldn’t tell if he was bullshitting me or if he was being sincere. My eyes met his, and I let my guard down. I walked over to him and sat on his lap, wrapping my legs around his waist.

“You weren’t losing me, Kody. But if you keep acting like this you will because I can’t live like that,” I said honestly as he gazed into my eyes. As I looked at him all the reasons I loved him came flooding back.

He was extremely good looking, first of all. He had spiky, black hair, his face was chiseled, his eyes bright blue. His tanned body was toned, his muscular arms covered with tattoos. And that lip ring…..drove me crazy. And when he wasn’t being a dick he was a great guy: he was funny, kind, and he loved me.

“I love you, Tyler Elaine Rhodes,” he said, making my heart beat fast. I put my hands on his face and moved my lips as close to his as I could without them touching.

“I love you too, Kody Mason Reinhardt. Just quit being an ass,” I said, smirking as my lips grazed his. I grabbed the back of his head and pushed my lips to his, almost melting as his hands made their way to my hips.

This is what Kody and I do: we fight and makeup, fight and makeup. It wasn’t always like this; it started about a year ago. You would think I would have learned by now, but he finds ways to pull me back in. And then things are great for a while before turning to crap again. I should listen to my head, but my heart was in control when it came to Kody.

I grabbed a hold of his lip ring with my teeth, pulling on it a little as he let out a moan. I took the opportunity to move my tongue into his mouth, exploring his mouth as he did the same to me. He pushed my shirt up a little as he moved his hands over my sides and my back. My mind became clouded, and I couldn’t stop myself, even though part of me was still mad and annoyed. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt, separating my mouth from his as I lifted if up over his head, tossing it to the floor. I moved my lips to his neck, softly kissing down until I found the spot that made him moan. I sucked and bit at it for a while as my hands explored his bare chest and back.

Kody reached for the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head before flipping us over so I was laying on the bed with him hovering over me. He attached his lips to my neck, kissing all the way down to my breasts and back up as his hands explored my body. I reached up and worked at his jeans as my breathing began to get shallow, an occasional moan escaping from my mouth as his lips and tongue ran over my upper body. He reached his hands down and pushed his jeans all the way off, before reaching for my shorts and pulling them down my legs.

He pressed his body against mine as our lips met once again, moving feverishly with each other. Kody reached behind me to undo my bra, tossing it to the side before latching onto my breast with his mouth. I let out a moan, louder this time, as my hands moved over his back. I moved my hands down to the waistband of his boxers, pushing them down, grabbing his hard member in the process. He pulled his mouth back up to mine, letting out a low growl as I moved my hand up and down over his length. He bit my lip hard, pulling away a little as he did so. He grabbed my underwear and pulled them down forcefully. I bent my legs as he moved between them, entering me quickly, both of us moaning as he did so.

“Oh….shit, Kody….faster,” I moaned into his neck. He smirked and did as I asked. I kissed him hard, our tongues playing back and forth. I grabbed a hold of his back and flipped us over so that I was on top. He bit at his lip ring as he looked up at me. I bent down and kissed him as I began to rotate my hips, eliciting a loud moan from his lips. I grabbed a hold of his hands, interlacing his fingers with mine, as we both neared our breaking points.

“Ohhhhh God, Kody,” I moaned as my body tensed and released.

“Fuck, Tyler!” He practically screamed as he followed suit. I collapsed next to him as we tried to control our breathing. When I had regained myself I looked up and kissed him once more before getting up. I grabbed my clothes off the floor, putting them back on quickly. I grabbed his clothes and tossed them at him as he gave me a questioning look.

“My brother will be home any minute. Let’s try to avoid that awkwardness okay?” I said cringing at the thought of Josh walking in. He laughed a little and obliged, putting his clothes back on. I fixed my hair and took a seat at my desk to resume my homework, while Kody laid on my bed and turned the TV on. Practically a minute later my bedroom door flew open, revealing Alan on the other side. He looked at me, then over at Kody, then back at me, eyeing me suspiciously.

“Can I help you with something ginger princess?” I asked him, looking back down to my homework. He was silent and I looked up at him, raising and eyebrow in question. “Yes?” I asked again. He shook his head at me as a smirk crept onto his lips. He turned around and walked back to the living room, leaving the door wide open. I just shook my head and looked at Kody, who looked a little pissed but let out a little laugh. He shut the TV off and got up, walking over to me.

“I better go, baby. I’ll let you finish up your homework,” he said as he kissed the top of my head. He squatted down so he was eye level with me. “I really am sorry, Tyler. I’m going to try to fix it, okay. I promise,” he said as he smiled a little. I grabbed his face and kissed him quickly before getting up and pulling him to the front door. I walked into the living room and immediately 4 sets of eyes were on Kody and I. I looked towards the couch to see Josh, Josh’s girlfriend Lydia, Alan, and, of course, Austin, all staring at us. I bit my lip out of nervousness as Kody and I walked to the door. I opened it before standing up on my toes to kiss him quickly. He kissed me back before turning and walking out of the door.

I turned around and my eyes flashed to Austin. He looked…..jealous. His body was tense, his fists clinging tightly to the couch, his eyes squinted together as if they were angry. That didn’t make any sense, though. Why would he be jealous? He doesn’t even know me…..

“I just want to thank you all for making me feel more awkward than I ever have in my entire life!” I said loudly. “What the hell was with the death glares?” I asked. Alan started to say something, but decided against it, sitting back against the couch.

“Tyler, we’re just worried about you is all. That’s it, that’s all I’m gonna say. I’m sorry for making you feel awkward,” my brother said as Lydia glared at him, silently telling him to quit talking. I shot her a thankful smile, which she returned.

“Okay, well this was fun, but I’m going to go hide in my room now,” I said sarcastically, turning on my heels and slamming my door like a teenager when I got inside. I sat at the desk and buried my face in my hands. I had done it again, I had let him back in (no pun intended), and I know I shouldn’t have. Nothing is going to change, it never does.