Chapter One Hundred one

We arrived safely back in the Mansion by midnight. My body and soul is exhausted and there's still this unsettling feeling growing deeper inside me as I recall the tragedy earlier.

I haven't seen Harry nor his sister since. Are they dead?Did Sin really rape those women? I winced in pain when the water coming from the shower grew hotter. I immediately turn the heater off and grab the towel from the small rack beside the sink.

I stare at myself in the mirror for a while, after drying I picked up the brush and start to comb my hair. I stopped and sighed. I also haven't seen Sin since we arrived. He was supposed to be beside me but he's gone.

I feel guilty though. Sin also went through so much. Now is not the time to be mad at him. I shrugged my shoulders and let out a deep breath, grabbing his used shirt from the sink and putting it over my head until it reach just below my thigh, enough to cover my underwear.

I inhaled his shirt, his strong mascular scent hit my nostrils, and I blushed. Knowing I just wet myself down there. Its only been two days but I missed him so much already. I guess I just have to accept the fact that I cant live without him.

I unlocked the door to the bathroom and went outside. I jumped in fear when I see a figure sitting quietly on the edge of the bed. The room is a bit dark since I turned the lights off earlier, planning to just sleep and rest for the rest of the day.

I gulped when our eyes met.

I was quick to notice though the dried blood on his knuckles as he try to clean them up using a towel.

"Come here" He sneers, his voice deep and dangerous.

I did what he asked and I walk slowly towards him before stopping just infront of him. Sin threw the towel on the carpet and before I knew it he pulls me and snakes his arms around my waist while he bury his head in my stomach.

"The next time you runaway at least bring a gun with you" He jokes, sensing my tension as he tries to lighten up the mood.

"Sin" I muttered carefully. Building up the courage to ask him whats been bugging my mind.

"Hmm" He replied casually.

"That..uhm..Harry's sister" My voice is trembling and Sin knows it. Reminds him who I belong to.

"Never say that name again" He warns me.

"I'm sorry" I sighed in defeat.

After what seems like hours of just feeling each others touch, he broke the silence.

"I never laid a finger on her, if thats what you--" He says softly and I cut him off.

"I know..But..your men..did they..uhm" My lips tremble when I felt his hold tightened on my waist. His fingers start to dig in the piece of fabric.

"Yes. Does that bother you?" He questions in a dangerous tone. His eyes focused on my face.

"Uhm, I.. dont know" I answered and he scoffs that made me a bit upset.

"Helen is Harry's step sister slash lover. She is more evil than him than what you think" Sin spats, making me shiver in disgust.

"That's..incest" I muttered in disbelief.

Sin let out a sarcastic laugh, like what he just heard is out of this world.

"Why are you laughing?" My voice is upset and he quickly notices it but didnt wipe the smirk off his face.

"Just hearing you say such scandalous word for the first time makes me want to fuck the life out of you right now" He cocks his eyebrow, arrogance oozing from his aura.