Chapter Forty Two

All I wanna do - Splashh

I sighed nervously before walking towards the entrance of the Mansion while few more guests arrive. Majority of the people in the party are not from here based on their unfamiliar faces.

I'm still having second thoughts whether or not I should back off or continue. To be honest I feel a bit intimidated with how the women looked tonight. Damn, they're all gorgeous and classy looking as hell.I'm just thankful enough that Janice's cousin has this beautiul one picked for herself as it is just equally gorgeous.

It's a black sleeveless embroidered tulle which is low in the back and about 8 inches above the knee in the front. I love how it perfectly fits my figure. I just decided to match it with a black thin strap high heels and made sure to put not too much make up on though. Lastly, I just tied my hair in a messy bun and overall, I am proud of myself for pulling it off somehow.

I bit my lower lip, and began to walk towards the entrance of the Mansion. I got even more nervous as I hear the noise from the people inside mixed with some jazz songs from the band playing inside.

The fact that I'm actually late is making me tensed as fuck. The party was supposed to start at 7 but it's already past 9 and that means I would be making a late entrance that may get everyone's attention. I just hope not.

I saw a couple heading towards the entrance so I sighed in relief and decided to let them step inside first and I'll just follow behind them but oh boy, as soon as they push open the massive wooden door, everyone turned their heads towards us.

I saw the couple in front of me looked at me weirdly before the guy gave me a flirty smile that made the woman hit him with her purse and pull him aside. So that leaves me standing at the center. There's still a few who won't take their eyes off me while some just doesn't seem to be interested.

I grew more nervous when I instantly catched a pair of blue eyes staring right at me from a corner holding a glass of scotch in his mouth.

"Who is she" I heard a group of women talking not far enough from me that got my attention.

Then a few more that made me frown and smile.

"She's cute"

"Love that dress"

"Imma bang that bitch tonight"

But there's this one that catched my attention.

"She's one of the leader's whore" Havana, the bitch that Hunter threw to the cells before spoke with an evil grin on her face. Another bitch soon joined her and decided to spread false accusations of me.

"Which gang?" An unfamiliar face with blonde hair and petite figure asked.

"Blood gang" Havana replied with a smug.

"You mean she's the gorgeous Sinister Wood's whore?"The blondie's eye widened with a playful grin plastered on her face.

"Yeah" Havana said with a distaste.

"She's lucky. I'd do anything to suck your leader's cock" Blondie answered with an annoying giggle.

"She's also the second in command's whore.Plus she got knocked up by him and made everyone believe that it was the leader's but it's not" A brunette woman who looked like I've seen her before in a party too spoke loudly that made the crowd near us began looking at me with disgust on their faces.

My heart is beating rapidly while my hands shake nervously. I can't breathe anymore so I try to find my way out of the crowd when all of a sudden someone reached for my arm to stop me.