Chapter Eighty Six

Help I'm alive-Metric

It's been three days and I still haven't heard from him. I miss those deep blue ocean eyes that's staring right through my soul. Those calloused hands, carressing me whenever I feel scared and sad. His voice that soothes and frightens me at the same time. I miss him so much it hurts.

These past few days without Sin left me in some deep thoughts about my future. Our future. That is if we're still able to fix this mess between us.

I couldn't sleep at night thinking about him. His whereabouts. I attempted to talk to Carlos numerous times but even he won't give me any information of him. All he tells me is that he's in some important meetings with his clients and he does not want to be bothered, etc etc. I know Sin is avoiding me but for what reason?

And it angers me. I wonder how he sleeps at night knowing I'm all alone in our room, in his Grandparent's  home. And how he left me behind without saying a single word. I don't even know if he still wants to come back to me.

I stare at the ceiling in my room, thinking if I should probably get out, and find him myself. But that's not a good idea right now. Especially if my life is already in danger.

I stood up and look outside the window, it's getting dark but I could see his gang members has increased this time. Adding more securities around the house. There's no way I can sneak out from them. They'll see me before I even open the door. I shook my head and walk to the bathroom. I looked at the mirror, then an idea pop up on my head.

I made my way to Amara and Lex's room. I knocked a few times before she finally opens the door.

"Hey" She greeted me before opening it widely and motioned me to get in.

I sat on the edge of the bed and just stare at her, not sure if this is a good idead but I just hope she agrees with my plan.

"I need your help" I began.

"Sure, what is it?" She asked, walking back and forth from the bed to the their drawer to stuff some clothes in it.

"Can you please call Lex and ask him where's Sin?" I say in a pleading tone. She paused for a moment and turn to look at me. And not long before pity fills her eyes.

"Yeah, sure just give me a second" She didn't refuse and I smile, satisfied with her answer.

It's not long before I hear Lex on the other line. Amara put him on loudspeaker and I smile at her for doing that.

"Hey babe what's up" He greeted.

"Hi. Nothing just want to know if you have any idea where your brother is?" She asks, while looking at me.

"Why is that?" Lex asks, curiosity in his tone.

"Nothing, it's just that no one would tell us, and her girlfriend is really worried" Amara explains and I feel tears taunting my eyes. My breathing heavier, waiting for Lex to answer and give us any information.

"All I know is that he's staying at a hotel downtown" Lex says, I sense tension in his voice.

"Do you know which hotel?" Amara asks, annoyed.

"Uhm babe i think it's not a good idea that you should tell her, or anyone" Lex says and I felt my heart sunk and chest tightened. Something is definitely up and I need to find it out for myself. What if he's in great danger? Oh god.

"I swear I won't tell her" Amara lied and I mouthed thanks.

"He's at Richmónde Hotel" Lex says and I sighed in relief. For now.