Chapter Seventy Two

Empty Houses - The night heron

"It was my fault" Cole muttered after hearing me explain everything that happened once we're back home. How we got lost in the woods, kidnapped and were almost killed.

"No, Cole. I should have let Sin drive me back here when he said so but I refused and I was so stupid. He was just trying to help and look where it got us. If I just said yes then I should be back here safe" I cup his cheeks to calm him and he smiles before saying the next words.

"With me" He mutters and I gulp.

"Yes, of course" I blinked, I hate lying to him. I have to tell him soon or I'd go crazy.

"I love you" He kisses me on the lips and I let him. But his kiss grew stronger while his hands lift up to cup my breast. I gasped and pulled back.

"Babe what's wrong?" He asks.

"Uh nothing. Just tired and I have to go clean up" I replied, clearing my throat.

"Right, sorry. I just missed you so much" He held my hands to his and squeeze. Oh god, I wanted so bad to tell him and the guilt is just too much right now.

"Babe?" He looked at me confused.

"N-nothing. I'll take a shower now" I stuttered. Cole stops me before I turn around.

"Let me join you" Cole's eyes full of desperation as he looks straight at mine.

"I don't think--" I refused but he cut me off.

"Please. I don't want to leave you alone especially with what you just went through. I'm just scared I'm gonna lose you again" He begs and I wanted so bad for the floor to eat me up right now. I can't bear seeing Cole so in love with me while I'm here, trying so hard to hide my lies.

"O-okay" I replied. It's not like we're gonna have sex anyways.

10 minutes later.

"You're so tight" Cole bit my ears while his fingers thrust in and out of me. He trails wet kisses on my shoulder blades. I can't help each moans escaping my lips.

I can't believe I just let Cole finger me in the shower but I can't help how hot he made me feel with all his teasing. And I also worry he's gonna notice how I'm trying to push him way so I let him do it to avoid any argument.

I could feel how hard he is right now behind me. Our position makes it hard for me to see him as I am facing the tiled wall while Cole's behind me, fingering me.

"Let me fuck you" He says and my heart beat stopped for a second when he said that.

"N-no" I replied and I heard him inhale sharply. He's upset and I know that because why would his girlfriend refuse to have sex with him but lets him finger her in the shower, right?

Just tell him!

No, Maya!

This is not the right time!

"It's just that your fingers feel so good inside me, I think I'm gonna come" I lied but half of it is true because I feel heat building up in my stomach as he pumps it faster.

"C'mon babe, cum for me" He whispers in my ears and just like that, I tremble under his touch, letting him finger me hard and fast until I come undone.

"Oh, god Cole I'm...ahh!!" I let out a muffled scream while his other hand covers my mouth.

"I wanna taste you" He mumbles against my hair once I'm done.