Chapter Thirty

If I be wrong - Wolf Larsen

(Hunter & Maya's photo together ☝🏻💕)

"Urgh!" I growled in pain while trying to get up. I feel like every bones in my body's cracking. It's been almost a month now since I found out I'm pregnant and the symptoms are just getting worst. I couldn't imagine if I'm about to
give birth.

"Here let me help you get up"Janice spoke. Thank god she's been there for me all throughout this experience. I don't know what I'm gonna do without her.

"Thank you Janice. I really appreciate everything you're doing" I replied nicely and she smiled but soon faded.

"Don't you think it's time to tell our leader about this?It won't take long 'til he finds out. Your baby bump is more obvious now" She said touching my tummy with a weary face.

"I'm sorry but that will never happen Janice" I replied and sat on the couch and looked outside the window into the beautiful garden while carressing my baby bump. I thought of Sin.

I have been avoiding him as much as I can and the only time I see him is when I deliver his food in his office during the morning. But I make sure to avoid any eye contact and leave as soon as I laid his food on the table.

We've never spoken since our argument 'cause he knows how much I'm still pissed off at him for slapping me. Also, the other reason why I'm avoiding him is because I'm trying to hide my baby bump. I can't risk anyone seeing it especially him.

"I understand that you hate him so much but wouldn't you want your child to know who his or her father is?" Janice spoke carefully. She knows when it comes to that topic I get so sensitive.

"I may sound selfish but it's better this way. Just the two of us. Without him in the picture 'cause he'll just end up hurting our child too in the end" I spoke trying to calm myself 'cause I've done nothing but cry the whole time and I got no tears left anymore.

"Give him a chance" She said rubbing my back while I closed my eyes and enjoy it.

"He doesn't deserve any chance Janice because he's an asshole. He had done nothing but hurt me. And I won't let him do that to our child too" I mutterred with my tone now laced with anger.

"Alright alright, it's still your decision to make. But just think about it Maya" Janice said and I looked up to her and gave a blank reply.

We were interrupted with a few loud knocks on the door. Janice walked over and opened with one of Sin's members waiting outside.

"The boss is asking for her" He said to Janice while lazily chewing on his gum.

"Why?" I asked confused 'cause I'm already done with my chores and he normally don't need anything anymore during this hour.

"Bitch how the fuck would I know? He didn't tell me. He just told me to tell you to go to his office" He spat out and I want to smack his tattoo covered face off. All of the Blood gang members are a bunch of assholes.

"Jerk" I muttered and the asshole just grinned then left followed by Janice who said goodbye.

I inhaled sharply and quickly fixed myself. I changed to a loose band shirt and tied my hair in a messy bun. I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed I've gained weight and it made me smile a bit 'cause that means me and my baby are healthy.