Chapter Ninety

I laugh as my feet wobble, waiting for Harry to open the door to his room. I gasped when he lifts me up bridal style and shortly after he lays me down the bed carefully.

As soon as my back hit the soft fabric, my eyes darted to the ceiling which only made me wanna throw up. It's like I'm spinning around endlessly. I try to close my eyes but it's even more worse. I groaned loudly. Then I heard footsteps approaching.

I lift my head slightly and see Harry looking down at me. I may be drunk but I definitely feel his eyes rake my body which makes me uncomfortable even in this state. Or maybe I'm just hallucinating. He's not like that.

He's a stranger!

No! He's a gentleman!

The ongoing battle in my head is making my situation worse than it already is. I try to get my body to sit up multiple times to go to the bathroom but I couldn't.

"Are you okay?" Harry asks with furrowed eyebrows as he removes his coat in front of me.

"N-no..Pee" was all I could say. I heard him chuckle before he helps me get up and walk me to the bathroom.

"Do you need help?" He asks,opening the door to the bathroom but I shook my head to say no.

My head is spinning so bad right now. I decided to splash some water in my face to feel a little better. I lift my dress and pull down my panties before sitting on the toilet bowl to pee.

I heard Harry knock, asking if I'm okay.

"Yes! One second" I was finally able to speak properly.

I quickly fix myself, careful not to fall flat on the tiled floor. I chuckle as I struggle to pull my panties up, as it got stucked on my mid heels. I groaned loudly realizing how hard to get it out of the heels so I just end up removing it completely off me.

My clumsiness didn't help at all as I fall flat on the floor.

"Fuck!!!" I screamed in frustration, I shouldn't have worn this stupid pair of heels.

To my surprise the door slams open,.revealing a very worried Harry, once he spotted me on the ground, he quickly kneeled in front of me.

"What happened? Are you okay?" His face worried.

I gulped in embarrassment once his eyes landed to my ripped underwear, lying on the floor beside him. His eyes moved to mine while my cheeks burn on a different level.

"It's...it got stucked on my heel" I gave an excuse but just ended up sounding stupid.

"Fuck" He groans, before scooping me up in his arms and walk us back to the bed.

He laid me on the bed once more and walk back to the living room. I see him going through the paper bags he gave me. Not a second later he comes back holding a piece of fabric in his hand.

I try to grab the underwear from him but he held it in the air while his eyes never leaving mine.

"H-harry.." My voice nervous. Is he playing with me?

"How long have you been with that good for nothing Blood leader?" He asked. Words laced with anger.

"N-not long" I half lied.

"Be mine" as soon as he said that I was stunned.

"W-what?" I asked with confusion in my voice.

"Because you deserve someone like me. Someone with real Power, and money" He sneers, his eyes start to rake my body that cause shivers down my spine. What happened to the gentleman he was earlier?