Chapter Thirty Three

Unlimited Touch - Jay Som

I woke up with an arm snaked around my baby bump and I quickly yanked it off. I turned around and see Sin sleeping peacefully beside me.

Thank god,he didn't notice. I sighed in relief when I saw him still fast asleep.

It's still clear to me what happened last night. As soon as we got back to the hotel and inside our room, Sin avoided me as much as he can and went to the terrace where he continued to drink.

While I went for quick shower and changed to a loose shirt and pyjamas before lying in the couch. At first I was having a hard time to sleep but just moments later I already dozed off to deep slumber.

I woke up in the middle of the night when I felt a strong arm lifted my small body and I was laid on the bed. I pretended to sleep to avoid arguing with him again. I can't help but feel nervous specially when Sin turned me to face him and I could feel his breath that smelt of alcohol fanning my face.

Then I heard him mumbling something. My heart was beating rapidly with every words he says.

"I will protect you forever" He whispered while carressing my lips using his thumb.

Maybe it's just the effect of the alcohol that made him say it. I really don't know. Lying beside him makes my heart jump out of my chest. I try hard to cover my baby bump without him noticing. And I'm right, he's already too drunk to notice.

Next thing I knew was Sin sleeping like a baby with his hands still on my cheeks. I tried to get it off but it just wakes him up.

"Sin.." I mumbled his name to see if he's already back fast asleep but he tried to peak using his one eye that made me chuckle.

"Wife.." He replied hoarsely while grinning. He acts like a kid when he's had too much to drink.

"S-sorry for the way I acted earlier" I whispered and it's true. I know it's my fault that I made him mad and look stupid in front of Cole.

"I forgive you wife" He replied grinning everytime he mentions the word wife.

"Thank you husband" I said while grinning like a child.

Why can't we just stay like this forever?

"Kiss me.." He mumbled all of a sudden with his eyes closed and lips pouted.

"Hey,we're no longer pretending" I laughed that made him give me a sad puppy face. I chuckled enjoying this moment.

"I don't want to pretend anymore" He said his voice drunk and barely audible. Oh how I wish he'd say that when he's sober. Just a few Seconds later, I could see him back in his slumber.

But his hands remained on my face while I decided to move and snuggle close to him even only for tonight. Sin felt what I did so he moved his arms and embraced my small figure while I followed him to his deep slumber.

End of flashback

I started the day by cooking our breakfast which is both our favorite, pancake and bacon. I went to look for his rum and as soon as I found it, I pour just about enough alcohol in his coffee just as he likes it.

I heard Sin getting up from bed and into the bathroom so I decided to set the plates with food on the table along with his coffee. I almost lost my balance when he entered the room only wearing boxers.

"Uhm..your food and coffee is ready" I said avoiding to look at his body.

Fuck. Why does he have to be this gorgeous?! No wonder that whore can't keeps his hands off of him.