Chapter Forty Four

It's only 6 in the morning and I'm sweating nervously as I sneak inside the kitchen at the Mansion to look for Janice and return the dress as soon as I see her.

It was only last night that I got humiliated in front of everyone for sleeping with the gang leader while her girflriend just announced that she's pregnant.

I cried myself to sleep and thought about packing my bags and leave but I have to give Sin a chance to figure this out. It would be unfair and selfish of me if I just left without sorting this all out first.

"Where is she..." I whispered to myself as I got inside.I just hope no one sees me here especially Sin and Anastasia.

I tiptoed my way to the other door that leads to the garden 'cause she's probably there, watering the plants.

But she's not.

I sighed deeply before walking back again to the kitchen and try to wait for her there but I thought about someone seeing me so I just laid the paper bag on the counter and decided to leave a note. But just after I stick it on the paper bag, I heard someone speak up behind me that made me gulp.

Sin.

"What are you doing here so early?" He asked and I turn around to see him looking at me from head to toe. I studied him for a bit and I knew instantly that he lack of sleep base of the black circles around his eyes plus he is still wearing his tux from last night.

"J-just trying to return the dress to Janice. Uhm why are you up so early?" I decided to ask giving him a forced smile.

"You're really asking me that" He replied sarcastically.

"I'm sorry.. I gotta go" I muttered after a while and was about to to take my first step when he spoke again,

"The...the child is mine. I saw the results" He sighed deeply.

"Congratulations" I whispered looking at him but he just stared at me coldly. I tried so hard to push back the tears but I can't. The news hit me like a ton of bricks. I forced a smile but I know he doesn't buy it.

"Well well well.. Look who the cat dragged in. My boyfriend's ex whore" Anastasia spat out showing up from the kitchen entrance looking at me from head to toe with disgust.

"I don't want to start any fight with you so I'm just leaving" I inhaled sharply before walking out but not before she pulled my arm.

"Listen here skank. I don't wanna see your face around our home 'cause If I do, I won't think twice but throw you in the cells and lock you up there until you starve" She threatened while gripping my arm tightly. I looked up to see Sin just staring at us coldly and not bothering to stop this.

"You don't have to tell me that Anastasia 'cause I don't have any plans on coming back here ever again" I spat back before yanking her hands off and storming out of the room, gripping my heavy chest tightly but she decided to speak again and the next words that came out of her mouth made my world crumble down.

"You really think that Sin will choose you over me after we just fucked last night and told me he's gonna marry me" She said while snaking her arms around his neck.

I looked at Sin for an answer.

Nothing.

Coldness.

Numbness.

The way Sin looked at me is something I didn't expect. He didn't even move nor speak, he just stared at us. My heart feels heavy whenever I think of him and Anastasia being so close together. Especially now that they're expecting a baby.