Chapter Forty One

Without you - The Lidls

"Are you excited?" Janice asked once she stopped beside me.

"Everyone is" I said while I continue peeling the potatoes infront of me to be prepared for tonight's event.

The Ball takes place every year during Christmas eve. It's the only day in the year that we get to mingle with everybody. When I mean everybody, other gangs from another towns that are invited too.

This time, Black Snakes will be joining us along with the Wild butchers and I couldn't be more nervous and excited. I've met Cole but I've never met nor heard about the wild butchers who has such an odd name for a gang.

I shook my head and focused on peeling the sack of potatoes. So far I've reach about 1/4 of the sack and I'm already tired as hell and my body still aches from Sin and I's heated moment last night.

I blushed remembering it clearly. How Sin ravaged my core and how every words that come out of his mouth has turned me on bigtime. I gulped still embarrassed with how I acted. But soon faded when I remembered hiw he liked it.

I can't help but think If that's how he is with other girls too especially Anastasia. My chest suddenly felt heavy at that thought so I just chose to disregard it since I have something to look forward to for tonight.

"Who's gonna be your date?" Janice asked with a grin on her face.

"Hunter asked me but I don't wanna upset both Sin and him and ruin their night so I think I might just go alone" I said.

Hunter has asked me this morning to be his date and I still haven't given him any answers yet. I just hope when I tell him I'd prefer to
go alone to avoid any dramas, he'd understand.

Everyone thinks I am officially one of Sin's whore when they heard about what happened. The only people that doesn't believe it are the only ones I'm close with. And apparently, I'm talking about around ten people only.

"Have you picked out a dress?" Janice asked.

"I don't. But I'll figure it out" I smiled faintly at her but she just shook her head.

"Well, We can ask to borrow one of my niece's
clothes. She's about your age an she's sick so that means she won't go to the party, what'd you say?" She asked me waiting for my answer.

"Uhm is it really okay?" I asked shyly.

"Of course my dear. I'll get it for you now. Just stay here" She cheered happily before storming off the kitchen.

I suddenly felt tensed once I'm alone. Setting foot in the mansion again means there's a big chance I'll cross path with that bitch and even Sin. After last night, I really don't want to see
him. Thankfully I'm only here because of this task from Miriam.

But speaking of the devil, I almost screamed when an arm snaked around my waist and I felt warm wet kisses on my neck.

"Hmmm... You still smell of sex" Sin smirked with his nose buried on the crook of my neck.

"Sin! Stop!" I whispered silently but the bastard just continued teasing me when his fingers trailed up my skirt.

"I missed you" He mumbled biting my ears that made me instantly wet again.

What's happening to you Maya?!

"Someone might see you!" I scolded him but he didn't even budge as he continue to trail kisses down to my shoulders.

"Daddy's little slut" He teases that made me blush with embarrassment and I hope the floor would swallow me whole right now.

"I'm busy" I muttered trying to control myself from moaning.