Chapter Sixty Four

I lazily stood up from the bed and followed Cole in the bathroom.

"Do we really have to be there?" I asked annoyed.

"Apparently, yes babe" He turned around before walking pass me and into the closet.

"Cole" I called out to him. He's looking for something inside his duffle bag.

"Hmm?" He hummed, too busy looking.

"Are you okay with all of this?" I asked nervously.

"What do you mean?" He looked at me in a weird way.

"Sin" I looked down. I'm too afraid to see how'd he react.

"Of course. It's all in the past right?" He said casually and I nod.

Exactly.

"How about Anastasia? I mean we're about to deal with her soon" He said and I want to tell him I've been thinking about that since we got here.

She's one of the reasons why I don't want to join them to dinner. For sure she'll just bully me the entire time. And she's about to give birth. I can't fight her back even if I wanted to so bad. Also, the dinner would be so damn awkward. We all have histories with each other. Cole with Anastasia, me and Sin.

We both know you're only concerned about the fact that you'll see the devil again and you're not ready for it.

"Let's just stay here,please?" I pleaded.

"You know how he is, Maya. He doesn't want to be disrespected by us not showing for the dinner" He taunted. He's getting upset over this.

"God knows he doesn't want to be in that dinner anyways, Cole" I fired back again and he let out a frustrated sigh.

This conversation is starting to get in his nerves. He's got too much problem to worry and he's got no time worrying about the dinner. I feel bad. I know bringing me here is already too hard for him. Plus tracking down my killer. I should just shut up and stop whining.

"I'm sorry baby. Let's just get this damn dinner over with, okay?" I smooched closer to him and wrap my arms around his torso.

"I love you" He mumbled and kissed me.

An hour later we're both properly dressed. I wore a simple white short spaghetti strap dress and Cole with his casual nude polo and khakis. He looks so hot and cute.

We arrived at the dining area and I wasn't prepared with what I saw so I just looked away and focused on the maids coming in and out of the room, placing the foods that's prepared for tonight. They look and smell good but I just can't get the two figure making out near the kitchen table out of my head. Sin and Anastasia.

She's wearing a sexy black bodycon dress that hugs her now big baby belly. She cut her hair into a simple shoulder length and and I hate to admit it but she looks amazing. The pregnancy has her blooming but let's not forget the real her. She's an evil bitch and I still need to be careful around her.

"Oh, here are the lovebirds" She caught us just seconds after we entered the room. She's smiling brightly at us like she has not done anything bad to both me and Cole. It makes me sick.

I looked over to Sin, his arms still wrapped around Anastasia's belly. I've never seen him like that around her. The pregnancy brought happiness to him. Something in my chest felt heavy while looking at them. I gulped and close my eyes to look down. I hope Sin didn't see it.

"Hey, congratulations on the baby" Cole walked over to them with me following behind him. I wished he hadn't done that.

"Thank you, Cole" Anastasia said, giving Cole a warm hug. For once I saw her actually happy and Cole was just being nice the whole time.