Chapter Thirty Six

Band of horses - Ode to LRC

"Maya!!" I screamed her name as soon as I woke up from a bad dream.

It was only yesterday that I last saw those beautiful blue eyes and freckled cheeks. I touched the bed beside me inside the hotel and inhaled sharply when I remembered how frightened her face was last night when they took her. I grabbed the last bottle of rum from the bedside table before gulping a few.

The burning liquid hit my lungs as soon as I did followed by the seering pain from all over my body caused by those punks from beating the shit out of me. I cursed silently before grabbing my jacket and my gun, then put it on the back of my waistband.

I don't plan on spending any second in the hotel without trying to find her and making Jax pay for what he's done again. This time I'll make sure to shoot that motherfucker straight to his head.I grabbed my phone and began to dial a number.

"Boss" Carlos answered from the other line.

"We're going on a war" I spat out dangerously while gripping the phone tightly.

"Again" He said more of a question.

"This time we'll put an end to it" I replied and heard him curse.

"Who are we going to fuck up this time?" He asked again now sounding a bit curious.

"Jax Carlisle. Fucker is still alive.Those punks beat me yesterday then took Maya" I said followed by incoherent words remembering her.

"Shit are you fucking kidding me.Ayt ayt sure boss just give me the details and I'll tell it to the others"He asked. Concern obvious on his tone.

We spoke for a while before I hang up. I stood up carefully and began walking towards where my car keys are . But just before I opened the door, I saw a shadow from the foot of the it walking back and forth.

Then the shadow just stood still and as an instinct I pulled out my gun and cocked it before peaking through the peephole and saw the same guy who fucking beat me yesterday. But before he had the chance to pull out a gun, I quickly opened the door and kicked him straight in the gut.

"You motherfucker!" I spat out angrily.

The punk winced in pain as his back and head hit the wall roughly. Before he gets the chance to get up I kicked him again before blowing a punch straight to his face that broke his nose in an ugly manner.

"Argh" He grunted pinching the bridge of his nose while I point the gun at him.

"Where is she!" I hissed in anger before pulling him up and gripping his collar.

"Fuck you!" He spat out along with the blood splashing out of his mouth.

I gave him another kick in the gut and began to position his arm and threatened to break it if he didn't tell. The punk just laughed and before he knew it, I pulled and elbowed his left arm followed by his excruciating scream.

"Are you gonna tell me or what!" I threatened to break the other arm again and I could see  hesitation registered on his bloody face.

"28 Canden Rd Bliss" He blurted out and without blinking I shot him straight in his head.

"That's what you get for fucking with the wrong gang" I muttered and began to head out of the building towards to where my car is parked and with only one thing in my mind right now : Kill Jax Carlisle.

Once I'm inside my car, my phone rang again and as soon as I saw the name registered on the screen I cursed silently.

"What do you want?" I asked bored and annoyed.