Chapter Eighty Four

"Ahhhhh!!" I screamed and wake up, panting heavily, holding my hands to my chest. That dream felt so real that I had to check around me.

I sighed heavily, knowing that it was just a dream. It's not real. My head began to throb, causing me to run to the bathroom and throw up. I wiped the sweat beads on my forehead before stepping outside and head back to bed.

Just in time when I saw the door slam open and came a worried Sin. And just like in my dream, he's holding a gun.

"Baby! Is everything okay?!" He came rushing in bed beside me, checking me if I'm hurt.

"Yeah, it was a bad dream" I lied. It's a wet, weird dream that involves him,lex and amara fucking me like there's no tomorrow. Then I remember the gun.

"Will you please..put your gun away" I  mutter and he did what I asked. He walks back beside me again and looks at me weirdly. I remember how pissed he was of me yesterday and how I acted like a stubborn child.

"I'm sorry, about last night" He speaks, his chest panting slowly.

"I'm sorry too..I didn't know why I over reacted. I shouldn't have" I give him a forced smile.

"And I shouldn't have acted that way last night" His face drew closer to me.

"Don't kiss me. I just threw up" I stopped him and he paused then look at me.

"Are you pregnant?" He can't contain the smile forming on his lips.

"What? No! I just had too much to drink last night. My head hurts" I frown and he pulls me in for a kiss.

"Reminds me, don't drink like that again" He says with a serious tone.

"Again, you sound like my daddy"
I bit my lip seductively, before I push him on the bed. I want a real sex this time. With my boyfriend and no one else.

He quickly undress once he realize what I'm about to do followed by him ripping my panties off me roughly causing me to flinch.

"You're gonna have to buy me an underwear, Woods" I scold at him but he just rip off my shirt too.

"And clothes" I say, shaking my head lightly.

"I'll buy you the whole damn store" He mutters with his sexy voice. I pushed him back to the bed once more, as I position myself on his torso.

I start to guide his cock inside me slowly, while he lays back, eyes watching me with lust.

A few seconds later, I am rocking my hips back and forth, making me more wet. Slowly, while his hands trail up to my play with my breasts.

"I'm so fucking lucky" He mumbles under his breath and I smile at him. Reaching down to kiss him on his forehead.

"Don't come...yet" I bit my lower lip.

"I love when you do that" He says before his hand moved down to grip neck.

"What?" I asked, breathing hoarsely while I continue to rock my hips. He gulps and shut his eyes for a moment before answering.

"The way you bite your lips" He replies, his grip getting more rough. Means he's in one of his horny moods.

"I...the dream..that I.." I don't know why I brought it up. I guess I just want to gey it off my mind.

"It's a wet dream, isn't it?" He says, licking his lips. He knew. Of course, it's because of me acting all horny  over him a while ago.

I nod and a moan escaped my lips when he pulls me to suck my nipples. His hand left my breast and trails down to settle on my hips so he can guide my moves.