Chapter Sixty Nine

Slowly fading - Native

"Sin! Wait!" I called out to him and he stops dead on his tracks.

"We have to keep moving" He mutters, pulling my arm roughly. I yanked it off of me.

"We've been running and walking for hours! There's no way they can catch up to us" I complained, sitting down on my ankles. My feet are killing me plus the cuts all over my legs hurts not to mention that kick on the gut.

"We can't be too sure about that! C'mon!" He pulls me again and I huffed in frustration as I stood up and follow behind him.

I really don't understand why he's acting this way towards me. A while ago he was begging those men not to hurt me and now, he don't care how in pain I am. With every step I take It's getting harder and my body is just about to surrender any seconds now if we won't stop and take a rest.

"Sin" I called out to him and he won't budge. He just keeps walking.

"Sin!" I yelled and he snaps his head at my direction.

"What the fuck is it now?" He asked, frustration still obvious in his eyes.

"I'm just really really tired. Let's just take a rest for a while, please?" I beg him. Pain laced my tone and he notices it.

"Fine but we have to leave after five minutes" He muttered that just made me annoyed.

"Five minutes? You know what you can go ahead, I'll just catch up once I'm done resting my feet" I snobbed.

"Are you fucking kidding me now" He mumbles under his breath. I've never felt this useless in my life. I feel a tear slip my eyes.

"Hey, don't cry" He noticed it and attempts to wipe the tear from my face but I moved a few meters away from him.

"You're being a jerk" I whispered and it caught his attention.

"I'm sorry" Sin mutters, moving beside me.

Tears starts to pour down while I wipe them with my trembling hands. I don't know why I'm crying. It's probably just mixed emotions. I almost got raped,killed, and almost died in the hands of the killers. Now we're nowhere to be found in the middle of the woods and we still manage to argue with each others.

"Hey.." He calls out to me once more. I'm a bit surprised with his reaction since he's never like this towards me.

"Go away" I replied turning my back at him.

He scoots closer to me and before I knew it he removed my boots and study my sore feet. I twitch whenever he touches the bruise that's starting to form.

I winced in pain when he began massaging them.

"O-ouch" I mumble under my breath enough for him to snap his head to me and look at me intensely.

"Just relax" He answers with a soothing voice. I furrow my eyebrows at him and he forces a smile.

"How's your knee?" I asked, I almost forgot that those assholes almost beat him to death causing his knee badly injured.

"It's fine don't worry about me" He mutters as his hands are now on my legs, examining my cuts.

"Why?" I asked when he stops just above my knees. He moved uncomfortably before speaking.

"Uhm nothing, we just need to wash these" He says before getting up.

"Where?" I looked around but there's no way we can find any water nearby. That's where I'm wrong.