Chapter Thirty One

Do I wanna know? - Arctic Monkeys

"Stay close at all times" Sin arrived beside me with his arm rested on my back.

My heart is racing so fast once I get a view of the restaurant where we will be meeting the Black Snakes leader. I could feel something from the pit of my stomach that this is not gonna end well. I just hope that I'm wrong.

We arrived in the town in the afternoon, I was only able to get an hour of rest before Sin told me we'll be meeting the Black Snakes tonight. I was feeling sick all through out the six hours drive but I was thankful enough that Sin didn't notice my strange behavior.

The fucked up part of this whole pretend thing is that we had to be in the same room and share the same bed 'cause apparently, as per Sin, to avoid Black Snakes finding out that this was all just a pretend, And we knew better than to upset them. They are all over the place. This is their town and  nobody, not even the Leader of Blood gang can fuck with them in their own home.

I inhaled sharply once we're nearing the entrance of the restaurant. But before we entered,Sin gripped my arm tightly and made me face him.

"Remember, you're my wife. Don't do anything stupid in front of him. I can't lose this  chance" He spat out and looked at me from head to toe. His eyes focused on what I'm wearing and I grinned knowing how angry his face is.

"You need to relax,love" I spoke the words sweetly that had his jaw clenched and hands formed into a fist.

"Don't you think this is too revealing?" He spoke sarcastically while gripping my arm tightly and looking at my dress like he wants to rip it off. I tried hard not to let him see I'm in pain.

I picked a black cocktail dress that shows off my bare back and cleavage on the front then matched it with high heel which is a bad idea since I'm pregnant and I might trip.

"Why? Don't you like it?" I asked with a sweet smile.

"You look like a fucking slut" He spoke with distaste..or jealousy.

"Awwww you're such a nice husband" I said playfully and I shouldn't have said that. Sin's look is fucking raging. The look which reminds me of when he used to say that he's the leader and no one fucking disrespects him.

Maya 1, Sin 0

I avoided his raging look, and he too, when he started to walk towards the door with me trailing behind him, cheering silently with what just happened seconds ago.

I immediately spotted the table in the corner where a figure sat. It's hard for me to see the face since the corner is dimly lit but it's enough for me to notice a big man sitting.

Once we arrived at the table, Sin shook hands with him and I saw how big he really is. Like 6'5. I gulped when he grabbed my hands and shook it which lasted longer than he did with Sin. I took a quick glance at his face and as usual, it's covered with tattoos and piercings. He has Curly hair and he's actually not that bad looking. Suddenly we heard a low growl coming from Sin.

"You brought your whore" Cole said with a very low dangerous voice. I was taken aback with what he said and pulled my hand from his hold.

"She's my wife" Sin replied dangerously, not breaking eye contact with the Black Snakes leader. I saw how they both not wanting to back down so I cleared my throat to avoid the growing tension.

Jesus, we just got here. What's wrong with these guys!

"My name is Maya" I smiled at him and I saw his face softened a bit then he inhaled sharply before replying.